Hi Gunther, Bye Gunther

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All, just wanted to share this little story and photos...

Today I was relaxing in the pool when I turned around to grab the noodle and saw something staring at me, it took me a second to realise it was a common garden skink (correct me if I'm wrong:oops:),
he'd fallen off and it looked like he was drowning, so I picked him up and he sat happily on my hand for a few minutes, after that I put him in my spare clickclack so I could take some photos and examine him more.
I get very attatched to animals very easily, so I named him:oops:
Gunther :D
and my mother who hates reptiles even had a little hold :D

It had been half an hour and I went to let him go at the side of the house, and he was impatient and jumped off my hand, then Bearus (our dog), gulped him down before he could land :(

Some pics I took of him (before he got consumed).
Second picture is of my little sister having a hold.

Cheers,
-Jordo

Attachments

• Gunther is curious.jpg
    Gunther is curious.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Mac and Gunther.jpg
    Mac and Gunther.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 152
  • P1000766.jpg
    P1000766.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Gunther has great patterns.jpg
    Gunther has great patterns.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 148
it is a ctenotus spp looks possibly robustus .

RS hope you have a flaming suit ready you know what happens when you do something stupid around here

cute little guy jordo. unlicky with the incident.

and for the flamers that are about to turn up. BACK OFF!:D

cmon guys really no need.

goo to see jordo that u are entertained with the smallest and most common of reptiles. keep it up:)

Poor little guy- wow goes to show cats dont do all the killing. better luck next time

At least he's had his five minutes of fame before his demise!!! Poor little thing! Silly dog!! LOL

poor little ctenotus robustus hope you gave your dog a flogging .(.jokes lol)

RS you spelt definitely wrong...tsk tsk

haha when i have to get frogs out of the pool my dog tries to get them so we lock her isndie shut curttains and thne put the frog in our pond but the dog still can smell them we dont find any cadvers so she must jsut look not touch, or just eat the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back