hi guys hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxattak

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi guys my name is phill peepole call me buba[coz im a baby ]

im 25 i have two passions rotories and now snakes

i have a car that does the quarter in 10 seconds

i thought id intriduce my self and im gona use you all a lot
as i know stuff all bout snakes except it hurts when you get bitten
now thats how i got started in this 3 years ago i got bitten by a tiger snake
and hated snakes ever since been s#@t scared of them so my i have been forced to go to reptile parks as part of rehab and ive started to under stand them more

oh well i also have a amercian pit bull terrior now you all can say what you will
but hes not visious and he sleeps in the house scared of cats and rats oh well

any way hi guys and thanx for a awesome forum

Holy moly! How long were you crook for after the bite? Curious to know.. (not that i wanna make you relive the whole thing but..) Welcome to the site buba.

i was in hospital for 8 days but at home for 3 weeks but i had a reaction in my leg so it was fully swollen and had split open that lasted for 6 months by the way i have been told i might have a tolarance to tiger venom now
would not like to find out again

Woh. I dont blame you, i wouldnt want to find out either. Good luck with the rehab mate, thanks for sharing.

welcome to the site buba first of all if there is something u dont know look 4 it in past threads or ask somone coz this place is full of people with loads of information so dont be affraid to ask as many as u want remember there is no such thing as a dumb question also do u have a snake yet if so wat kind
p.s i got a mate who would get along with u no worries hes mad bout rotars lol
cheers mitch

Hey Buba!!

Well done with your rehab, :) sounds like your getting along well.

Nasty bite you had there, and yeah, I wouldn't want to find out if you had higher tollerance either!!

Hope you find all you need here, we are a friendly bunch (mostly :) ) hehehehe

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Buba!! Welcome aboard, glad you are doing well, I Looove sooky pit bulls and I used to have an RX2 - 1974 capella 4door 12A but I put an RX7 12 B in it, but that was years ago (non bridge ported) I come from a long line of rotary freaks.. when i was a kid my father had an RX2 coupe, then an RX5 coupe, my older bro had an RX4 (4 & 5 were 13B) and my other bro had an R100 - second Mazda rotary (after the cosmo http://www.mazda.com/history/rotary/g1-1.html ) and i believe third only to the wankel spyder :) ( http://www.channel4.com/4car/feature/feature.jsp?id=1728&page=2 )
I guess you can see i have Rotary freak genes :) please to tell us about yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I was going to ask if you were from america becuase you said your car did the quarter mile, but then i read the tiger snake bit.

Once your hooked on the good side of snakes..you'll get addicted! Its a fun good addiction to have! Welcome..

Re: RE: hi guys hello

caffiend said:
Hey Buba!! Welcome aboard, glad you are doing well, I Looove sooky pit bulls and I used to have an RX2 - 1974 capella 4door 12A but I put an RX7 12 B in it, but that was years ago (non bridge ported) I come from a long line of rotary freaks.. when i was a kid my father had an RX2 coupe, then an RX5 coupe, my older bro had an RX4 (4 & 5 were 13B) and my other bro had an R100 - second Mazda rotary (after the cosmo http://www.mazda.com/history/rotary/g1-1.html ) and i believe third only to the wankel spyder :) ( http://www.channel4.com/4car/feature/feature.jsp?id=1728&page=2 )
I guess you can see i have Rotary freak genes :) please to tell us about yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea no worries its a s2 rx7 with a 13b turbo making around the 400 ish at the wheels it has a hilux diff for reliability it has done a 11.2 on street tyres but this year im gona run slicks [im getting serious ] it should run easy 10 flat so we will wait and see it has a cage and all the fruit well thats all i can say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back