Hi, I´m the Landscaper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscaper

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I´m the Landscaper, I really am, and found this to be an interesting forum, so I logged in. I´m kepping 1,1 Durango Kingsnakes and 1,0 Spotted Python right now. I´m related with snakes since 1975 and started with a pair of Thamnophis, kept a pair of Ball Python´s, and various lizards and amphibians.
I like to build natural enclosures thinking to be able to share a lot of experience as far as technical problems a concerned.
As my english has´nt been used for a long time, you might be a little considerate.

Nice to meet you

Carsten

welcome to the site mate! nice loooking snakes too :wink:

welcome to the site mate

take a look at the colouring on the snake on the right that's amazing looking

i think he might mean with like wood chips, logs, branches with leaves and possibly live plants as he is a landscaper after all lol if u look at the snake on the right u can see the wood chips and a log sitting behind it

Welcome Carsten!
Your English is excellent.. and so are your snakes! :) Please tell us more about them, their enclosures and of course, we love lots of pictures! :)
Nice to meet you :)

Cheers Cat

G'day Carsten....Welcome!

Nice snakes mate... Im sure you will enjoy this site.....Anymore pics?

Cheers 8)

Welcome to the site, your English is much better than my German :)

Re: RE: Hi, I´m the Landscaper

Yeah but that's expected :lol:

snakes4me2 said:
welcome mate , hehe your english is better than mine and i'm an aussie :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Hi, I´m the Landscaper

hi and welcome Landscaper :)

Hi Carsten, welcome to the site, i look forward to you sharing your knowledge on setting up a natural enclosure, Iv seen pics of some before and they look great, its definately something I would love to do.

Naomi

PS Nice snakes you have too :)

Re: RE: Hi, I´m the Landscaper

snakes4me2 said:
welcome mate , hehe your english is better than mine and i'm an aussie :lol: :lol:

Me too, My English ain't that good BUT my Aussie is bloody spot on ey :lol:

Welcome Carsten.

Seems like you are in the right profession to be able to create beautiful, natural looking enclosures!

I hope you enjoy it here!

Cheers, Lily :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back