Hi, my name is the cookie monster, and I'm addicted to tv...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics work mate :) he's a little cutie, can't say my babies have ever been interested in watching tv so much as climbing on it haha

I have a Spotted Python that loves the TV.

She can see it from her click clack is she comes out of her hide upside down and stretches herself out a few inches. We often find her stretched out watching TV.

She does the same when we have her out on the lounge with us.

Our big Coastal will sit with her head and neck in the cobra position in her enclosure for hours watching the tv visitors think it is funny as hell.................Ron

some of mine like to stare at the tv while other just wanna climb it.

I have a bredli in quarantine and he has square eyes after 4 months of telly because i quarantine in my room then move them to the herp room later. lol

My albino Darwin Hatchy loves tv! I have a few photos that I'll try upload later of when she's left on the couch by herself to watch tv but if she's on my lap and she can't see over my knee she makes it her mission to slide up and rest her head on the top of my knee to see the tv. It's so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back