Hi there!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glory

Reaction score
As I'm finally in a position to indulge a lifetime love of reptiles, I figured the first thing to do was aquaint myself with other snake-lovers... there's an absolute wealth of information here, I look forward to speaking more with you all. :)

I'm in the process of waiting for my license to be processed, and thanks to the highly efficient grapevine around these parts I have a snake enclosure already (someone's cast-off baby-cage) and I'm theoretically waiting for a Diamond Python to be hatching in February (a dear friend of mine knows the breeder).

Re-reading that... it really is a miracle I waited this long!

Welcome mate. You will learn planty from this site as we all have but be warned once you get your first you are always wanting more. lol.

Cameron

Hi Welcome you will love it here. im pretty new too and i have learnt soooo much. there is just info a plenty. when you get your snake of course you will have to show pics!

Welcome! Heh.. I know what you mean about waiting... I've been attending meetings for a few months and am STILL waiting for my first snake... hatching time will def be exciting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back