Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just found a really big pooh. lol
So took a pic and posted it on a reptile forum... hello.

9330d2b9.jpg

It came from inside this..

b9155a87.jpg

Everyone post your pooh pics?!?....

How does that compare to a Scrubbies, blueman.... and I'm not asking you to taste it:)!

haha, love it

my female sa woma is due for a dump soon, she does some monsters , i will keep you updated,lol

I like that it is the same shape as the animal, do wombats pooh wombat shape?

How does that compare to a Scrubbies, blueman.... and I'm not asking you to taste it:)!

lol , scrubbys are more of a GIANT MESS ALL OVER THE PLACE than a neat "log" lol pity I cleaned the scrubbys this morn and didn't take a pic... I'll try and remember to post one next time , but my scrubys are a lot bigger than these BHPs

Haha ha ha ha ha ha

nice crossover patterning there blue. i guess their cloaca see saws it's product just like the front end does inhaling!

ps I spent 2 weeks guiding an american coprologist through N Arnhem Land and learnt ******loads about the critters I met reguarly and did not know. Made it much easier to find them!

Last edited:
Haha ha ha ha ha ha

nice crossover patterning there blue. i guess their cloaca see saws it's product just like the front end does inhaling!

haha , no one warns you that in 5 years that cute little BHP will be giving you things bigger than dog pooh to clean up, I think we need a "Large p;ooh thread" to educate the world , lol

your on....i only accept paypal tho.

i reckon you could get like $30 at amazing amazon for that stink nugget. (they sell snake poo) and if i win you still get $28 in ya pocket

Oh... can I pay you in snake pooh then? ;)

I've been giving our mob's sheds to to you a young lady at work "to discourage the rats at her house".

She doesn't want anymore because she woke up and found a rat eating the skins! Hahahaha,

Pretty sure I've put these up b4,
Scrubby vs 3kg bunny

Attachments

• IMG00370-20110108-1517.jpg
    IMG00370-20110108-1517.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG00136-20100130-1121.jpg
    IMG00136-20100130-1121.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG00142-20100130-1139.jpg
    IMG00142-20100130-1139.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 145