Homer the Great Frill Neck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well everyone here are pics of my birthday pressie as promised. His name is Homer (obviously). He is a 3 year old male Frilled Neck Lizard (obviously again). I called him Homer as he was a present for me but Adam is the one with the passion for frillies (dont get me wrong - i luv em but he has ALWAYS wanted one....i actually bought him a hatchie for valentine's day). I decided to call him Homer as it reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a Bowling Ball for her Birthday and even has "Homer" engraved into it lol.

The previous owner selling him had purchased him only a short while ago but couldnt get him to eat or settle down. He had only eaten properly once the 3 months he had changed homes so the seller just wanted him to go to a home where he could be settled with less traffic movement etc and it seems Homer is loving it here! Already he has eaten some fuzzy mice for Adam which is GREAT as he was a bit on the thin side. We will be trying him shortly with Dog food, mealworms and roaches and see how he goes.

Anyway here are the pics :)

Attachments

• 100_6510 (Large).jpg
    100_6510 (Large).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_6508 (Large).jpg
    100_6508 (Large).jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_6515 (Large).jpg
    100_6515 (Large).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_6512 (Large).jpg
    100_6512 (Large).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_6506 (Large).jpg
    100_6506 (Large).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 169
I also like buying stuff that i want for myself for other ppl. I bought a lamp thing for mothers day once she used it a few time but ever since then my herps have been using it :lol:

Last edited:
good one you see things like that and ponder what will come of that beautiful lizard ...
good to see he made it to a good home..:D
not implying he wasnt at a good home before just obviiously stressed
as was the owner by the look of the ad

Last edited:
Yeah he tried to tear Tony apart when he was holding him, but he was as calm as anyting for Ad, he ate 5 fuzzy mice out of Adams hand.

He looks awesome guys!! I bet you're stoked to have him. I hope Ollie inspired you in some small way?? :p

Thanks everyone :) He sure is gorgeous and i'm over the moon that he is eating now :) I was so proud when he took food from Ad last night...and he was still in Ad's hand too!

He's very beautiful, and it looks like he knows it lol.

Thanx guys and girls. I said I wanted to make Teni's Birthday special, and what else but a stunning herp to do that!!?? He is AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back