Honey Soy Chicken Chips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chips are a rip off, you buy a big pack thinking (yay, I'm gonna sit in a corner and gorge myself!!) ANd you open the mongrel things up, and its only a third full...then you sit in the corner and instead of gorging, you gotta nibble :(

the lime ones are crap. go chilli and sour cream!!!!!
in fact im going to eat some now!

Chips are a rip off, you buy a big pack thinking (yay, I'm gonna sit in a corner and gorge myself!!) ANd you open the mongrel things up, and its only a third full...then you sit in the corner and instead of gorging, you gotta nibble :(

The extra air in the packet stops the chips getting squished to crumbs...

Why don't you buy two packets from now on!

never thought of it like that. But the price should be halved because you only get half the amount of chips. And I'm not paying for air. :)

never thought of it like that. But the price should be halved because you only get half the amount of chips. And I'm not paying for air. :)
They are sold by weight and consider air weighs next to nothing, you will nearly always get the same amount of chips.

CHIPS ARE GREAT!!!!!!! Anyone had those korean Onion rings, they come in a green and yellow packet. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO Good

Haven't you noticed on the side of the pack - "this product is sold by weight, not volume" It's on cornflakes etc too. I promise you aren't paying for air! :lol:;)

Don't know why I'm getting so defensive of chip manufacturers however... :shock:

*feels ganged up on* lol. I didn't read the side of the pack cause I'm too busy eating them. Lol my grandpa didnt read either lol, he just picked em up.
But still, even though it is sold by weight, you think you'd get more because of the bigger packet.
*dodges chip packets being thrown by disgruntled blackpepper and lime lovers* :)

*feels ganged up on* lol. I didn't read the side of the pack cause I'm too busy eating them. Lol my grandpa didnt read either lol, he just picked em up.
But still, even though it is sold by weight, you think you'd get more because of the bigger packet.
*dodges chip packets being thrown by disgruntled blackpepper and lime lovers* :)

:lol::lol::lol:

i cant believe there is a whole thread on chippies :shock: :shock: its so, random, and so, different,

I LOVE IT!! :D:D:D

and chippies too!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chippies

Nat ;)

chicken or salt and vinegar chips on a sandwitch yum yum yum and chicken twisties mixed in chocolate icecream cant beat it... My sister in law swares by nutella and cheese twisties sandwitches

chicken or salt and vinegar chips on a sandwitch yum yum yum and chicken twisties mixed in chocolate icecream cant beat it... My sister in law swares by nutella and cheese twisties sandwitches

OMG Twisties!!! That's a whole new thread!!!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

you do realise I now have to go to the shop and buy some. Dammit there goes the diet!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back