Honey Soy Chicken Chips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a bex and lie down....:rolleyes:

mmmmmmm, bex....

mexicana rock, only doritos i eat...

but honey smoked ham own all who dare try to compete

i vote we change bex to vallium!

oh and salt and vinegar are the best
((just thought id better type something about chips since that what the THREADS ABOUT! :rolleyes:))

HAHA! You beat me to it :)

I was surprised I got in first.

As for the topic, original corn chips all the way. All these new fandangled flavours give me indegestion.

btw, whats a bex anyway?

btw, whats a bex anyway?

One of those old-fashioned sedatives that docs used to hand out to frustrated housewives in 50s and 60s. The phrase was "She needs a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down" when a woman made a fuss about something as silly as her right to work after marriage or controlling her own fertility.

I like chicken, original or BBQ, crinkle cut when possible, none of those fancy red rock deli flavours for me...

:lol: @ bex man, so much anger.

well i just ate pringles spicy thai with coconut oil. OHHHHH SOOOOOO GOOOOD:D

You got in one isis.
Have a good night.
Ragin.
*whisper* i don't think he got that he was in fact the idiot.
*normal voice* I like the content of this thread . It makes me happy, it's light hearted and really who doesn't enjoy a good chip whatever flavour may be for the choosing =) I think it says a lot about a person when they can enjoy the lighter side of life. I also think it says a lot about a person when they read ten pages about chips to come to the conclusion that it was a waste of time and then make others feel like they are somehow inferior for having a good time and reaching out to all the other fellow chip lovers in the world of reptiley goodness.
BTW lime and blackpepper is still flavour of the month for me.
I also love twisties CHEESE-O's although they are a rip off of cheezels i can't get enough of the things. Hi Kelly I miss you, we should go to the gym to work off all the chips!!!

Love this thread.
I have since made peace with the Gods...(chip companies) and have a packet of sweetchilli & sour cream in front of me :)

Was driving to the airport today and drove past a Red Rock delivery truck with a big packet of Lime & Black Pepper chips on the side! Thought of you all and considered hijacking it...

Guess what my daughter brought over from NZ for me... Grain Waves... OMG - they bring back memories of a happier time... Sour Cream and Chives - Grain Waves....

Those who know will understand!

But I heard terrible news - they've taken Poppa Jacks (the real ones) off the market :(

But better news - I found an Asian store at Earlville that sells the REAL Twisties - the ones by Bluebird Foods... OMG they're so much better than what Aussies call Twisties... Afterall it's a straight world without Twisties...

Well, back to *munch munch* my grain waves... Will get a pack of Munchos next time my daughter comes out.. anyone want to place their orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back