Honey Soy Chicken Chips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like this thread, i just brought some before i got home :D
8 pages about chips tho, lmao.

Best thread in a long tome and :D:D:D...............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chippies, mmmmm kettle and other brand chippies :D:D:D:D:D:D

lol so so random.
Does it say on the side of the packet sold by weight not voloume? I've never realised :D

It's a 6month old thread too.

Chilli flavoured Kettle chips are my favourite.. im wierd i know :p Although the green packet one comes in at a very close 2nd but i cant remember the name of it for the life of me!

...My sister in law swares by nutella and cheese twisties sandwitches
Thats just wrong imo! lol Thats almost worse than strawberry jam and cheese sandwiches that my old driving instructor ate while giving me driving lessons as i was dry reaching out the window from the smell of it lol

Oh yes ragin and this thread is how old....... if you dont like it dont read it.

Sweet chilli and sour cream rule

Considering it was started on the 18/6/06 fairly old. By the way that "If you don't like it don't read it" is a little hard when you need to read a thread to know exactly what it is about.
Maybe take some advice from your sig.
Ragin.

Considering it was started on the 18/6/06 fairly old. By the way that "If you don't like it don't read it" is a little hard when you need to read a thread to know exactly what it is about.
Ragin.

the thread is titled "honey soy chicken chips".
maybe it is about scrub pythons? better read the entire thing just in case......:rolleyes:

Ragin.
LOL dude the title says "honey soy chickin chips" what else would it be about:lol:

Oh I never knew it was about honey soy chicken chips...........you are a right tool my friend. What did you think it was about incubation methods.........worming..........well derrrr

guys, my childreni has recently shed, is she likely to have a fee- oh, sorry, this is about chips...
i shoulda guessed form the title.

yeh, sour cream and sweet chilli are better, 1 vote to them.

Yeah typo 18/07/07, it is still old regardless. The last post before today was oct. I think that is very old. Especially in the world of internet. No the title of a thread doesn't say it all. But the basis of the thread says alot about the content on this site and some of the members.
Have a good night.
Ragin.

Yeah typo 18/07/07, it is still old regardless. The last post before today was oct. I think that is very old. Especially in the world of internet. No the title of a thread doesn't say it all. But the basis of the thread says alot about the content on this site and some of the members.
Have a good night.
Ragin.

Took him 10 pages to come to that conclusion! :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol:

Have a good night.
Ragin.

If you don't like the site or the members why the hell are you here?

Seems pretty god damned simple to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back