House gecko Groove Thang....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: House gecko Groove Thang...

Yes Inny, for Basic Permit eg Keep and Sell, we need a permit/ license. rang Dept. of Environment and Heritage today.(DEH) For one snake, we don't need a permit/license at all. Sounds a bit easier than other states. Still have to have a receipt of sale from the seller(need their Permit/License No.} and an Import Permit(free for us) Cheers Cheryl

They need an emoticon for bashing your head against a wall.
It must be really frustrating for you, being right all the time.

Good luck Oldfella, you may need that emoticon yourself :lol:

Thanks Chez, hows the froggys, new and old? :D And when are getting a bloody digi cam :p

NO!!! lost as in cant find or lost as in dying? what happened?

Re: RE: Re: House gecko Groove Thang...

sxereturn said:
SA sucks for permits. They are giving me hell about getting a 'take from the wild' permit, for a few measly Hemiergis skinks...

You forgot this.......>
banghead.thumb.gif

:lol:

House gecko Groove Thang...

:lol: :lol:As i understand it sxereturn published data you refer to would be scientific studies.These would onley happen if there was sgnificant wild populations of corn snakes in the future and by then as i predict itll be too late to do much anyway.Hix the fact of the matter with corns in NSW is that you cant get a licence to keep because there is no exotic RK system in place,the permitts issued in 97 mean nothing other than the holder is exempt from prosecution, and is able to hold the individual animal prescribed.Now as i see it any one who thinks theres just one case of a corn turning up in brissy or the numbers in captivity in sydney are low or they dont escape often is living in a fools paradise! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldfella,

I know there are Corns being kept illegally, and that some of them may periodically escape. But I don't believe that the population is booming, as you said.

Anyway, that's not what I'm concerned about here.

In you're third post (on the first page) you said:

"There very often kept as you dont need a licence and there suited to captivity"

My problem with this statement is that it is wrong. Completely wrong. And any newbie reading this may believe that it is perfectly legal to keep a corn snake and they won't require a licence.

:p

Hix

Browns, that pic looks like Ron Jeremy meets David Attenborough ....

:lol: Like i said Hix its a black market activity this corns and oter exotics and thats ilegal.You need a licence for legal activities Hix,as far as i know you dont need a licence for ilegal activities.You dont need a license to rob a bank Hix but you can, or anyone else silly enough, line up just to make sure you dont miss out! :lol: If Ned Kelly only knew he needed a license it would of saved him a lot of trouble :lol: :lol: And i add also that when a newby applys for a RK licence they are supplied with a list or look at a list on the nett of legal species they are alowed to keep under the "licence"which is needed and required. :lol: Ya get all picky about posts Hix and ya make my day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

House gecko Groove Thang...

:D Love ya little gex browns, and the fishing heres good too,hooked one little fella through the eye and it started bangn its head on the rocks :wink: :wink:

RE: House gecko Groove Thang...

LOl, I think Ned had a license but he forgot to renew it, bein on the road so much, so it expired! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: House gecko Groove Thang...

I tried. I failed. But I can be happy knowing that I tried, at least.

banghead.thumb.gif

:p

Hix

House gecko Groove Thang..

:lol: Get Down Hix!! Ozzy Ozbourne ROCKS!! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back