how can i get my mum to sign lisence form

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dun know when i first suggested it she said they were slimy
(she knows better now)

try telling her about all the stuff you have been researchng , show her some of the fact sheets , maybe take her to check out some herps .
is she paying for all the stuff , food , etc ???

ask if you can keep it outside, thats the only way i'm allowed 2 have mine and i have a limit of one but i should be moving out next year so i can increase, also i'm 17

to answer dicckyknees question im paying for it all so im saving really hard

if i was u, tell your mum she has the choice of u getting a tiny adorably little baby snake that doeznt eat very much ,.............................or, you could go out and buy a meat piglet which will eat 10 kilos of food a day, and doesnt require a signature to b bought :twisted:

Re: RE: how can i get my mum to sign lisence form

josho said:
just scream yuor head off till you get your own way thats what i did. or just get her drunk and say mum i need you to sign her its for the school trip

PMSL!!!

Yeah, agree, show her that you're interested in them and talk to her about them. She'll give in when she realises she's the one stopping you from having an interest. I had my first at about 14 too.

Post a photo of yourself in here change topic to "should I tell my mum im gay" and leave it open on your computer
next time she uses the computer she be in such shock that you can give her the form and she unwitingly sign it.

You can then use the next week or two to get your setup and other stuff from her, then once you are setup tell
her that you need to tell her something, she will think that you abou to tell her about the website and then show her your
new pet,

I dont think she will even care, just happy!

Please note tha above post was made in jest and in no way reflects the actual views of the poster or in any way
condones homophobia! If this post is swallowed please seek medical attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back