Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just curious, I have heard how long Dragons can live for, but would like to know how old are the oldest dragons we have?

I will put this in two parts,

A Oldest current Dragon, (please give size details etc)

B: The loldest dragon that you have had in the past.

TGIF.

My oldest dragon is a Central netted dragon that is six. I got him when he was one. My oldest dragon i have kept would be a female jacky who was eight got her when she was four.

my oldest bearded dragon (central) is 4, the oldest i've heard of was 19.

life expectancy is said to be around 10-15 years,....

Fair Innings

That's pretty good.

I recently lost my dog at 16 yo, and last year my Peach face parrot litterally fell off of the perch at 19 yo.

Anyone with a grumpy old goanna, or a senile snake.

my oldest is 16years big male water dragon and the oldest i have kept the longest would be 5 that i've had for about 2-2.5ears my yellow male beardie

I think he has some old ones, but I think your thinking of Peter Harlows ones, he has some around 30 ish years from memory.

A friend of mine has water dragons that still bred at 26 years

My first reptile, 'Billie' is a female Blotched Bluey. I have had her for 14 years now and she is great. My second oldest is my Diamond Python who i have also had from a hatchie and he is 9 years old.

Old Friends

Looks like I might be luck and have the company and enjoyment from my little friends for quite some time.

Thanks to all those who posted. This has been wonderful.

oldest reptile i own would be one of the dragons shes 4 got her when she was three. oldest i have ever kept was big red (bredli) he was probably 4--5 when i got him and sold him to a wild life demonstrater friend when he was 6ish longest i have kept was my first snake got her as a hatchie and sold her when she was 2.5.

Well when I was a kid we had beardies for about two years I believe.

Currently though my Eastern Beardie is 4 months.

My oldest dragon is an eastern beardie who is 7. Oldest Reptile is my maccie who turns 14 this year. He was my first snake and I got him for my 13th b'day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back