How to tame a young snappy Carpet??/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
artificial plants, was one of those viney things you can buy from clints or the warehouse for like $1, just pulled the leaves off and screwed em to the logs.....

regarding hypo's, i honestly dont beleive there are any in existance in australia....ive never seen one in pics or anything here, closest i have actually seen is the one in bendragons album.
Here is a pic of homer at 18months of ages, was a supposed "Hypo" coastal.....some people are just full of shyte to make an extra buck....though i got him for free :)

Homer_001.jpg

I am getting my first 2 coastals from Megpie soon. I hope that coastals are so great as Steve is saying.
Regarding bite, Look in to my galory. I was bitten by 7 foot olive and bite was not painfull. Later on the wound was itchy and take long time to heel.

steve

Steve,
What were you feeding homer @ about 9 months?We're feeding Syd one fuzzy a week.It doesn,t seem enough(could be wrong).

Regards Rob & Kylie

i was feeding adult mice at that age, though homer is a dustbin...he will eat anythin any time....he is just over 4ft now and is eating almost full grown adult rats.

cheers
Pom

steve

Thanks again Steve.....We might try him/her on a bigger mouse and see how things go....Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back