how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan: At age 21 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle
Lol, ***?

sophie: At age 70 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

At age 29 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

funny that.. i work in a podiatry... aha

At age 79 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.
this is my husbands prediction, i like his better, sounds fun

This is my second time I asked ..I think I like this one better ...:)
RBB : At age 90 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

Samuel: At age 64 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

Scott: At age 85 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

Tom: At age 53 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Aaron: At age 25 you will die from a heroin overdose, while waitng for your wife courtney love to get home.
Hmm i dunno if i like this one too much at all

At age 76 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

something to look forward to. Only 49 years to go. Cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back