how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassandra : At age 65 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again

TWENTY B: At age 34 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

lmao...

lol i just did dads for him it said at the age 76 he will get lost on a road trip and his life will become like the movie wrong turn

Jade: At age 30 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

Hmmm, only 3 years left for me!! At least you guys live to an almost reasonable age! :cry:

EDIT: Twenty B, I see you only have a few years left too my friend!

At age 36 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

not much left to live I guess...

-Will

Sam: At age 34 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

wow...my life sounds like it will be great

David: At age 32 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

Dad ..
John: At age 71 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Pop
Ray: At age 98 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Grandma
Valda: At age 117 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

gordo: At age 45 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

At age 31 I will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Wow! I die whilst being on TV! atleast that means im good at something :)

RBB: At age 86 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death
lmao probably that letter game .....:)

Jake: At age 41 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

awwwww

These are hilarious! Who thinks this crap up?? Dave, yours gave me a good giggle! And waruikazi, that sounds like the perfect way to go i think!

Tamara: At age 44 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

RBB's Hubby: At age 58 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM..............BAH HA HA HA ..see I knew I was gonna out live him ....;)

Nicole: At age 67 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back