how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sister emily: At age 50 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

I'm doomed!! I knew it!! :D
Luke: At age 92 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

At the age of 102 of old age after having 1st conquered all who came before him and amassed a vast fortune.:lol:

at age 25 i will die if i have to read another thread within the chit-chat area on APS, this is mind knumbing crap...

At age 25 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

yay only 6 years left :(

if i'm the little bit shy not social butterfly i get:
At age 28 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

i have no hope living over 30 :(

At age 38 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

well at least i was playing a good game :D

cara: At age 53 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.

will: At age 45 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

lol, late night adult movies, yay!

Will

Mel: At age 52 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Obviously I overcome my fear of flying.lol.

I know its an old thread but I tried it again.

Craig: At age 43 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

At least I won't die in a revolutionary conflict in Ecuador this time 'round.

Jade: At age 30 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

Hmmm, only 3 years left for me!! At least you guys live to an almost reasonable age! :cry:

EDIT: Twenty B, I see you only have a few years left too my friend!
mines worse!
Ashlee: At age 27 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years. and i like that game :(

I'm going to be shanked in prision at age 88.
I seriously hope that means stabbed !!!

Hugh Dawson: At age 22 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.
woot im gonna be a tv star:)

steven: At age 63 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

nice, at least ill still be playing computer games at the age of 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back