Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerbread

Reaction score
Hey fellow reptile lovers I'm David, after being an observer on this site for a while now getting all the info and advice I've ever needed I think it's only fair to introduce myself. Having only been in the hobby for a short while (noob) I have found my love for pythons is fast becoming an obsession.:shock: Look forward to meeting some of you great people in the near future. Ill post some pics of my collection for all to see. Thanks David

Photos were taken with iphone so please excuse crappy quality.

First photo__ Pumba 5 month old female Ti-tree woma python
Second photo __Nala 14 month old female McDonnell Ranges Stimson
third photo__Oden 5 month old male Albino Darwin

Attachments

• Oden-5months.jpg
    Oden-5months.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Nala1.jpg
    Nala1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 63
Hey,
Thats a great albino darwin, and my 14 month old coastal carpet is also named narlla (only spelt different :p )

A ti-tree woma.hahahahahahaha,my mum in law used to work at the ti-tree roadhouse,she was there a few years.just thought it funny that someone else has actually heard of the place.it's a hole in the ground that should be filled with cement.hahahahahahh.he is a beauty tho,and the albino.

Haha I have no idea where Ti tree is either thanks for the comments personal fav is the Darwin so placid and fun to watch cruise around and changing colour all the time. Thanks guys!

Hey mate welcome nice snakes where did you get that albino from great colour and markings

Welcome to the hobby!
Awesome Darwin, outstanding..
It's a different contrast as to the ones I've seen.. Normally the white/cream is their base colour, and the pattern being the yellow/orange, yours is beautiful!

it's all so addicting.. I've been keeping snakes since I was 12, start of 2008.. now I'm fifteen and have nearly 20 pythons. It's a fast growing obsession for sure!

Thanks for all the comments guys. I purchased the albino from a breeder on the Gold Coast, parents were absolutely stunning animals bred by Simon Stone, went and seen the whole clutch and was gobsmacked at this one and knew it was the one straight away. Not only is he beautiful looking he has been a pleasure in every aspect. This hobby is crazy addictive, I already have so many different pythons I want haha.

Absolutely gorgeous baby bino... I have a female also around 5 months and she's only half the size of yours....granted she isn't a great feeder, but can't wait till mine breaks out of the peachy/pink colour and gets some white about her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back