Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellyblack

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey the name is Andrew . i dont currently own anything but am looking at a snake ( provided license is approved ) somthing along the lines of a spotted python or similar ( in size ) . i dont want a big snake as i would not be able to humainly keep it . any sugestions would be much appreciated . well thats bout it look forward to chatting , browsing and picking brains

Andrew

hi andrew and welcome! maccies are beautiful little snakes, i have two, and you can keep a couple in a nice size viv without it taking over your house! but trust me, one is never enough!! soon you will have two, then three, then four, then...........! happy herping!! :D

Re: RE: Howdy yall

Gecko_ProCs said:
welcome mate
i have a maccie there awesome
heres a pic

i sooooooooo want one lol they are beautiful animals . i eventually want to get 2 and try to breed them but will start off with on as there is plenty of time just want to do everything right ( by me and the snake ) as i cant stand seeing cruilty to any sort of animals . my pop is great with snakes he has never had any of his own but has all his life removed venomouse and non venomous snakes to stop them from being killed . he once got me a carpet snake when i was little we let it go under the house an it used to come out every night at the same spot for a feed lol .

tan said:
hi andrew and welcome! maccies are beautiful little snakes, i have two, and you can keep a couple in a nice size viv without it taking over your house! but trust me, one is never enough!! soon you will have two, then three, then four, then...........! happy herping!! :D

ya have always loved reptiles im just now deciding to get off my backside and get a license . oh and

GO THE BRONCO"S

Not a macciebut....pretty close these are my 2 childreni! (get around the same size aas maccies)

you will have to excuse me till i learn these names lol . im guessing a maccie = spotted python and childreni = childrens python ?

GO THE BRONCO"S

AAAAAGH!!!!!! (block my ears) :evil: :evil:

Actually, they're the second team i back if cowboys aren't playing! :wink:

tan said:
GO THE BRONCO"S

AAAAAGH!!!!!! (block my ears) :evil: :evil:

Actually, they're the second team i back if cowboys aren't playing! :wink:

i only just got back from enemy territory ( townsville ) 3 days ago . my dad lives on the strand across from tubrok baths i think it is ( tha pool ) , old lady in charters was over there introducing them to thier grandson .

RE: Re: RE: Howdy yall

well i sent my app for license off with the appropriate money today so wish me luck .

Andrew

You may have to settle for a stimsons as if your in wa you cant import any herps into the state. Stimmies a lovely animals thou.
Welcome.

well got my license today so im pretty stoked .

i was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites for pet stores in wa . i have googled it and have only come up with 2 . rockingham reptiles ( called them seemed very helpful ) and pet magic ( ithink it was but they didnt have a very big range ) .

also

this non snake related but i have a 1500 connection for the net and this site is very slow like dial up slow is that because of the large ammount of ppl on the site all the time .

Cheers

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back