Huge Dog dilemma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, simply point it attacked someone therefor it has consquences.

It didnt attack someone, a ******** with no brains got in between them and tried to pull them apart!....

Everyone knows you dont get in between 2 dogs that are fighting without getting hurt and risking getting hurt!......
Dogs have a mind of their own when they are in a dog fight!....They block everything happening outside it out basically.... Its not like the dog just launched at the guy for no reason!

So don't JUST blame the dog!.....

I havnt put blame on anyone or anything, its just pure bad luck, and every dog in the world will get into a fight under the right circumstances.

And BTW, I never ever ever ever plan to get ANY more dogs, i am not going through the heartbreak without learning my lesson people.......

It didnt attack someone, a ******** with no brains got in between them and tried to pull them apart!....

Everyone knows you dont get in between 2 dogs that are fighting without getting hurt and risking getting hurt!......
Dogs have a mind of their own when they are in a dog fight!....They block everything happening outside it out basically.... Its not like the dog just launched at the guy for no reason!

couldnt agree more,...its as silly as trying to cuddle a snake while its in feeding mode!!! :)

ok so he was an adult acting in self defense towards a dog/s that were attacking his pet .yes he put himself in between the fighting dogs but as was commented midnights dogs attcked 1st .and I know I would do anything to get another dog off my pooch .I couldnt just stand back and watch it happen .....and what couldve of been worse was it may have been a child who was walking the pet dog so lower to the ground and a tragedy couldve evolved...dont blame the man for stepping in .......midnight like i said sorry about your dogs and am glad you realise that at the moment you are not ready for another animal....

I never will be, i can guarantee that. No more dogs.........

So your saying someone who was protecting a member of their family is to blame. Dogs fight yes, but you cant’ say every dog is the same by getting in the middle of them.

Ok lets not blame the dog, lets blame who is actually responsible the owner.

Heres hoping this exact predicament doesnt get cast onto you.......
Everything i have done for my dogs i was a responsible owner, we had just moved back into town 6+mnths ago, so the dogs havnt seen very many other dogs for a good while, and over the wet weather the side fence had rotted away.

If i had let the dogs out myself, or they were only contained by a tiny little fence, yes i would be at complete fault, but for the circumstances, it was a plain old accident. Who here patrols their fenceline every day to check for wood rot????

Yes, unfortunately an accident that ended up with someone being attacked.

This is the same line of thinking in the adder bite thread, accidents are almost always avoidable.

So we have three suspects to blame: the dog, the owner or someone trying to protect his own dog.

I know the only one i'm not blaming.

yeah but midnight your dogs got out more then once ...thats why you had to surrender chief...........so you as the human owner need to be the responsible one ..taking self blame is the hardest medicine it goes down with a bitter taste but it makes you remember for next time .........

Just think if a taipan and gotten out bitten someone and they died, the snake wouldn't get put down... but the owner would be more than likely up for negligence charges.

Well, a week is almost gone, and here i thought id be in the clear and wouldnt have to fall in a hole from guilt.......thanks

Gillsy Give d poor girl a break!!!....Shez just lost her best friend!!

Like she wouldn't feel bad enough as it is without you laying more blame on her and making her feel worse!!

I'm not blaming her I know ACCIDENTS do happen, however putting ANY blame on the guy that tried to break it up is just STUPID.

I feel sorry for her I would defend my dogs if they bit someone to, but saying a comment like 'he woudn't hurt a fly' when it's attacked someone is like saying the sky isn't blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back