Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess for it to be executed....maybe the positive and negative gotta be scaled to see how much goodness and how much damage it would create.

then the society can judge.

peace everyone, no intention to piss anyone off ;)
im out.

LOL true. In response to your story about the pedofile... what are you saying, that if the kid getting raped didn't have a tracking chip then he'd be able to run away and live freely for the rest of his life? No way! Same result anyway, cops would find him, EVENTUALLY, and it'd all happen again. And may I point out in regards to weighing out the pros and cons of chipping, how many kids get raped by priests and run away coz of it compared to how many kids are just being difficult and run away from home because of an argument??
When I said "we've also established" I was talking about me and Dipcdame. We had this debate on Friday night for about 3 hours (read the thread pages), and covered every single point that people are bringing up now... Yes technology is crackable. However, we also established that this technology would be most useful when implanted in offenders in the judicial system. They would then have a probation period before the chip was removed... I understand that some smart criminal will crack it, but I assure you that the cops would soon find out. And of course there would be upgrades and new developments all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back