hurt hatchy beardy, pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only just read through this thread and shooshoo youve done such a fantastic job! the poor little wretched bugger looked pretty awful, but your awesome nurturing skills have brought him up dollars! he looks as cute as a button, even with his quirky little face.

im so happy he pulled through, congrats!!

Just read the the story, but wow, congratz, wasn't sure how it would end up after the first page of posts..... only great care it seemed could have saved him, very nice job

hehe... you'll never have a problem picking him in a crowd! Fantastic work Shoo, and thanks for throwing up the pics. I reckon he looks AWESOME now with that cheeky grin!
Nic

How could you do that , poor thing, looks like its been beaten up........... :-I............

Shoo he looks great and congrats on keeping in there with him, people like you are true animal people, we need more people like you..Glad to see that he is doin well...

Ummm... what are you on about toximac? You obviously haven't even read the very first post. In fact, I think you might owe Shoo an apology...
Nic

How could you do that , poor thing, looks like its been beaten up........... :-I............

polished off a whole heap of crickets today, little man is doing great!

Fantastic Shoo - you've got throught the critical stage I reckon. What a trooper - here's to little Crush! Looks like he's got some nice colouration coming through too... what were his parent like?

good job, well done, his jaw is healing nicely, and feeding again, great to see

Well done shoo you have done a greta job with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back