Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fella you've been led astray, this site has nothing to do with selling reptiles from other countries.

Why don't you just say they are illegal, he obviously doesn't know that.

i dont think he actually has cornsnakes

Fuscus said:
Its a windup, ignore him

mate if you think no-one has exotics or is interested in them in this country,you are kidden yourself............going through old posts even the owner of this list has admitted to owning a cornsnake in the past

go to nationalparks.com.au and look in the licenec page. Corns are exotic reptiles and are completely illegal in australia for private keepers to keep. Selling any reptiles in shops in NSW is illegal. Corn snakes can carry desieases that can harm our native fauna

phew, was gettin a little crazy there! thanks anonadmin :) hehe
i saw this topic and knew it'd be a good fun read! just calm down a little eh people? you get your point across better that way anyway, if that's what you're trying to do. Ben obviously wasnt aware of the laws concerning corns, and ignorance isnt a crime right? so try educating a bit before yelling at kids :)

When I did the first post there were two posts by brand new members about corn snakes. The second post has since being modifed. The two posts together indicate that we are being baited.
Looks like it worked.

Additional :
Neither Ben_d nor alopacia have any details in their profiles at all
More Additional
alopacia = Hair Loss

swallow the bait but not the hook and it's a snack :wink: (dunno what I mean by that but sounds good don't it?)

I am with fuscus on that one. It is long time since i post the story about my first snake corn and how I did not know about the licencing there. Looks like to much knowledge about me by member joined just yesterday. Why people do this is mystery to me, but that shows why mods job is so dificult.

He may not even be in australia guys, if it was bought from a pet store then it is unlikely he is an aussie

You are obviously new to Herps...But you can't buy reptiles from a pet shop...That guy is having you on....Are you sure its a corn snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back