I am new here, thought I would introduce myself.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Shawn and I live in Gawler, SA. I have only just gotten around to registering here at Aussie Pythons and Snakes so I am quite excited.

Regarding Reptiles, I own: a pair of Coastal Bearded Dragons (Pogona Barbata), a pair of Smooth Knob Tailed Geckos (Nephrurus Levis Levis), 2 male and 1 female Thick Tailed Geckos; Barking Geckos (Underwoodisaurus Milii) and one lonely female Northern Velvet Gecko (Oedura Castelnaui).

-Shawn

My first welcome, i feel so special and important! Thanks snakegal and you replied so fast!

welcome to APS mate :wink: any pics of your geckos? c'mon don't be shy now... everyone here loves pics (as long as they are resized and clear :lol:).

I only have one of my male Smooth Knob Tailed Gecko, Rocket. I tried to post it but it wouldn't let me. The photo is in a paint document. I am trying to get good photos of my whole family but our camera is bad and the photos are always quite fuzzy.

-Shawn

Yeah, welcome Shawn!!

good to see more SA owners on here, :)

aaawwwwwwwww! not fair! photo's or it never happened :lol:

Honestly, I do have a photo, it just won't upload it. Does anybody on APS have any Northen Velvet Geckos for sale? I have posted a 'wanted' add but I thought that I just post here as well.

Thanks everyone, for making me feel so welcome.

hello from an even newer member :) am interested in geckos so would like to see some pics.............

Hi Shawn, Gawler now that town brings back memories! I was security for the raunchy girls when they were In Gawler in the 80's. Life was gooooood then. :wink: :D :twisted:

nvenm8, How long since you have been here? It has changed alot since the 80s. Well, I wouldn't know what it was like in the 80s, I wasn't alive.
I have only known what Gawler is like since 1993.

Sorry, I am doing the best I can to get pics but our camera is, well, real bad.

It has been since the 80's (early) since i was there.
I am glad you didn't say you were born in the 80's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back