I am now a Dad!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the club, well done,
the first tip is :start hiding you wallet now , get the practice as it will come back to haunt you if you dont. Remember you are now outnumbered 2 to 1 by the females, my advice adopt a boy pronto.... Good luck;)

Yeah, she comes from pretty good stock!

She has become a good little sleeper now, and loves the bath, it seems like every little day to day thing has now become a fun time to see how she reacts.

lets see what tomorrow brings

thanks goodness I have 10 weeks off to spend time with her, as she is changing daily and I don't want to miss anything.

jas

Yeah, she comes from pretty good stock!

She has become a good little sleeper now, and loves the bath, it seems like every little day to day thing has now become a fun time to see how she reacts.

lets see what tomorrow brings

thanks goodness I have 10 weeks off to spend time with her, as she is changing daily and I don't want to miss anything.

jas
she already has daddy wrapped around her little finger ..........:D

OMG she is totally YUM. Congratulations to you and Mum.

Heartiest congrats to the new parents........ NOW the fun starts!!!!! LOL

Ever notice how we spend the first couple of years teaching 'em to walk and talk, and the next 15 telling them to sit down and shut up?? heh heh.

No, seriously, that little bundle will change your lives in the most wonderful ways, enjoy!

Congrats!! a new little herper is born :D

Since people give baby presents when babies are born, ask for albino olives :lol:

just had to share this little pic!

Attachments

• joss headband.jpg
    joss headband.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
It's always lovely to see a dad doting over his baby..

makes you realize their are dads out there who love/nurture

their children just as much if not more than the mums :p

She's just beautiful zobo :)

thanks, she has taken over priority so much that I even had to cut back on some snakes!

But should still get a few nice clutches this season I hope.

She is growing so quick already and is at that stage where she is responding a bit, best thing I ever did (besides marry my beautiful wife)

jas

She will change so much over the next 12 months ...she is a pretty little new born ...around 9 weeks she will be starting to really goo and gar talking to you and smiling ,thats so adorable when they start that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back