I cannot believe they would put there name to this!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see that you all care so much & bothered to send a message.
These pics were taken at the time they were purchased.
If there are any members which live in Melbourne who would like to see them first hand now, just say so.
All animals are fed according to their requirements.
I have only pulled foods off because of idiots stuffing me around with money & collection times.

Just so people from Melbourne who know anything about reptile shops will understand,
They came from a shop which is now closed down & has been for some time, in the northern suburbs.
I will not state this shops name on a forum, but most of you will know the shop in question.

lol Reptile Warehouse right (I will name it for you ;)). Unfortuently i did my work experience there 4 years ago ....... took them 5-6 months to pay me my $5 a day :rolleyes:
You really should have up to date pics. Not of how they were when you bought them....

I must say I love this site people always jump the gun and go off on there high horse with out knowing the full facts pretty pore if you ask me

People really need to think before they talk or reacted!!!!!

But the pics were still taken when 1st purchased in a bad state from the previous owners care, which is close enough to what I was insinuating anyway.
You are all too quick to judge was my point and it has been made. :p

I must say I love this site people always jump the gun and go off on there high horse with out knowing the full facts pretty pore if you ask me

People really need to think before they talk or reacted!!!!!

But the pics were still taken when 1st purchased in a bad state from the previous owners care, which is close enough to what I was insinuating anyway.
You are all too quick to judge was my point and it has been made. :p

Hardly. If his advertising his hatchlings why would he have a poor picture of the parents of the animal in question? Very suss. I would call you both naive.

The pics were added on the 1st July 2009 the last and sickest looking one on the 5th July 2009.
If the pics are truly months or years old, and you are promoting them as your breeding stock, im curious as to why you did not post updated pics?

The no camera excuse im guessing will be the reply ;)

I should update the pics, I agree. But it's finding the time & a suitable camera to do justice for them.
Probably would do more justice than the pics currently there.
At the same time, if I pull them down now, I get hung by people who don't know ****** about the facts of the matter & get acused further of hiding the truth. If I leave them there, the thread continues.
Just goes to show what happens when 1 a***clown shoots their mouth off without even bothering to find out any facts. All it would have taken is a pm or email. All my animals are health checked by a vet every 6 months as a precaution. The only issues I have had is a monitor which bit another on the leg requiring medical attention & a dose of mites from a blue tongue lizard, which I never should have bought, just trying to help someone out. Both these issues have been sorted for some time now.
I didn't have one complain about the quality of my animals at this years Vic expo, quite the opposite, I sold out except for the Growling Grass Frogs, which I now only have 20 out of 900. Peter Krauss also came over for a chat & was very interested in a few individuals also. I think that by itself says enough.
How many of the people trying to hang me can honestly say the same. I say not many, as those who judge quickly, usally have something to hide in my experience. As I said in an earlier post, my doors are open.

Nice to see that you all care so much & bothered to send a message.
These pics were taken at the time they were purchased.
If there are any members which live in Melbourne who would like to see them first hand now, just say so.
All animals are fed according to their requirements.
I have only pulled foods off because of idiots stuffing me around with money & collection times.
cool , ok im happy to come and see them . i can even take some new pics for ya [ even host the pics on my site too] pm me ya shop details/ address and ill see if i can come this weekend .

Hardly. If his advertising his hatchlings why would he have a poor picture of the parents of the animal in question? Very suss. I would call you both naive.

You can call me Naive if you like, but unlike yourself and the multitude of lynchers I have no reason to judge untill I see the facts for myself. And if you re-read my post I clearly stated that if they were old pics or a recent purchase I wouldn't be advertising them. Naive? nah mate just a realest that can accept the fact that there maybe a reasonable explanation rather then jump on the APS bandwagon rope in hand hoping to tarnish somebodies reputation.

Anyway I am not here to argue.

Last edited:
I should update the pics, I agree. But it's finding the time & a suitable camera to do justice for them.
Probably would do more justice than the pics currently there.
At the same time, if I pull them down now, I get hung by people who don't know ****** about the facts of the matter & get acused further of hiding the truth. If I leave them there, the thread continues.
Just goes to show what happens when 1 a***clown shoots their mouth off without even bothering to find out any facts. All it would have taken is a pm or email. All my animals are health checked by a vet every 6 months as a precaution. The only issues I have had is a monitor which bit another on the leg requiring medical attention & a dose of mites from a blue tongue lizard, which I never should have bought, just trying to help someone out. Both these issues have been sorted for some time now.
I didn't have one complain about the quality of my animals at this years Vic expo, quite the opposite, I sold out except for the Growling Grass Frogs, which I now only have 20 out of 900. Peter Krauss also came over for a chat & was very interested in a few individuals also. I think that by itself says enough.
How many of the people trying to hang me can honestly say the same. I say not many, as those who judge quickly, usally have something to hide in my experience. As I said in an earlier post, my doors are open.

garycahill. I don't mean to be rude, however, this shows the importance of showing your animals in the best light possible especially when they are on your website and you are trying to accept orders for future animals. As you mentioned, maybe you should take the time to take some more appealing pics of your herps if you expect people to take your website seriously and even contemplate buying animals from you. I would never for a second contemplate putting up pictures of animals in that condition on my own website without a clear definition. If I had come across the website and took a look at those pictures I would have closed the window and never checked back. If you are using your website as a first point of contact for new customers the current website isn't doing you any favours.

Please take my criticism constructively as it was intended.

Regards.

Ewan.

Thanks for that Ewan, after this post I can see that now.
Shurely out of everyone that has been to my house, bought reptiles or at least just looked, there is at least one member on this site. If anyone decides to make a post, it will be very obvious that all my animals are healthy. Not fat & obese as I have seen in many cases, healthy. Basically, if you have either actually seen what any of the animals that I own look like in the wild, or a pic of a wild equivalent, that is what all my animals look like, with the odd exception to colour, as some of my animals colours generally don't exist in the wild. For example, the jungle in the avitar. If you are against that colour, you can blame Peter Krauss!

You can call me Naive if you like, but unlike yourself and the multitude of lynchers I have no reason to judge untill I see the facts for myself. And if you re-read my post I clearly stated that if they were old pics or a recent purchase I wouldn't be advertising them. Naive? nah mate just a realest that can accept the fact that there maybe a reasonable explanation rather then jump on the APS bandwagon rope in hand hoping to tarnish somebodies reputation.

Anyway I am not here to argue.

lol if only there were no infractions .....

as for this thread let the intention known im on the fence.

So you PM me with your crap instead hahaha
Mate as I said I am not here to argue. I made a suggestion that is all.
I really don't understand what your problem is. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back