i found a pepper bluey :O

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all,
ok im not crazy...on saturday i was at my friends house and we were getting some stuff so he could sleep over and then we heared this noise n his garden...we went over and there was this massive tail in the daisy's....it was so big i thought it was a land mullet at one stage...but we grabbed him and he swung around and tried to bit us...anyway we spent ages trying to catch the tacker and he just dissappeared...BUT HE WAS FULLY JET BLACK...
we are gonna try catch him over the holidays so we can get pics and post em on here...

what are your thoughts?
am i crazy or is it possible???

Luke

is there such thing as a pepper bluey?

and to catch it put some garden snails(dead 1s) on an old plate and t might come.

and you're not crazy!

Where abouts was it ?? Its quite possible i know the albbino's were from Gosford area but not sure on the blacks..., just think if you were snake ranch you could keep it and sell the babies for $2000:lol::lol:

Ben

snake pimp: twas around da hornsby area!

Willa 6: yep....the are like Jet black and look really cool! go on the Snake ranch web site and they have pics! it was pretty late but he disappeared s quikly...oh...also...i would reconsider thinking im not crazy even if it was a fully black bluey HAHAHA

bump73: LOL...to bad we can't though HAHA!!! are they really that much? :O

Snake Ranch got their original black blueys from somewhere...so they must be out there.

highly unlikely that it would be a bluey,

was it smooth ? or spinose?
land mullets are the closest skink to what you described there range is usually described in refrence books as from the hawkesbury river all the way up to south east queensland

Snake pimp: was definately a bluey...i been running around our bush and stuff for 10 years + and never seen a land mullet...but then to have one turn up 700m away from the bush wheres dogs and cats run around in full sun...its so unlikey! im 100% sure twas a bluey!

If you couldn't catch it Im thinking land mullet. I have seen them this side of the Hawkesbury as close to Sydney city as Epping. Still I wont judge, could always be a bluey.

Snake pimp: was definately a bluey...i been running around our bush and stuff for 10 years + and never seen a land mullet...but then to have one turn up 700m away from the bush wheres dogs and cats run around in full sun...its so unlikey! im 100% sure twas a bluey!

There's probably as much chance it was a blue tongue as there is it being a land mullet. Think about the chances of a retarded blue tongue turning up anywhere.

There's probably as much chance it was a blue tongue as there is it being a land mullet. Think about the chances of a retarded blue tongue turning up anywhere.

What about an escapee from someones pit???

Jack...LOL...yea...was in a pretty complicated place...was below in some sleepers with big hedge thing that are right up against it that was hard to keep moving around...when he could just blot from one side to another!

GrathnFay: yea thats possible...my friend knows a guy up near us how has blueys and stuff...

snake pimp: twas around da hornsby area!

Willa 6: yep....the are like Jet black and look really cool! go on the Snake ranch web site and they have pics! it was pretty late but he disappeared s quikly...oh...also...i would reconsider thinking im not crazy even if it was a fully black bluey HAHAHA

bump73: LOL...to bad we can't though HAHA!!! are they really that much? :O

I am in Hornsby Heights, Next time you go looking, PM me, I want to see this!

im not sure...i KNOW;)

LOL...i live in Mt Colah but sure...everyone seems to know hornsby better then Mt Colah

wow your lucky, It could be either a land mullet or a hypomelaninistic bluey. but blueys arnt fast lol, land mullets are. someone once told me they saw a bluey while out fishing and it went under a big rock and they looked in the crack and an albino one was in there to, I dont doubt they are out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back