I know they do it from the front but I've never seen them do it from behind.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I think they are lookers. Yep made and built everything myself. The first two with my wona eating backwards are an old enclosure I had in Vic and others are my recent cabinet conversion I did.

Saintanger, that is pretty awesome. Great pictures and good to see its not just the aspidites that are weird. :)

my bredli is the weirdest, though i think since aspidites are such pigs with food they don't care which way it goes down as long as it goes down. my woma eats head first or rear first but never side ways.

bezaka thanks, i think all my reps r stunning.

Last edited:
I give my woma two fuzzys per feed he eats the first one head first then he eats the second behind first and doesn't really coil it unless he is adjusting it

my bredli used to always go head first but for some reason the female will always eat tail first
My Bredli female without fail, so far, has always eaten head first. Now that ive put that in writing im sure she will eat tail first now just to prove me wrong;)
I give my woma two fuzzys per feed he eats the first one head first then he eats the second behind first and doesn't really coil it unless he is adjusting it
As yet my woma has been a good boy and knocks his over the right way its just the BHP who likes to stress me.... in saying that from how many people seem to have snakes eating different ways, my stress seems wasted:oops:

I had a jungle start at the head but somehow wrap around so the tail was around his body but the end of the tail was also near his head....so he ate the tail aswell. So basically i had a snake eating a rat that was wrapped around him. He sat the there for 15 mins before i decided he had mo idea how to fix the situation and cut the rats tail lol. I did take pics but dont have them anymore.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

My Bredli female without fail, so far, has always eaten head first. Now that ive put that in writing im sure she will eat tail first now just to prove me wrong;)

As yet my woma has been a good boy and knocks his over the right way its just the BHP who likes to stress me.... in saying that from how many people seem to have snakes eating different ways, my stress seems wasted:oops:
i used to stress when it first started to happen, I would try taking it off her and that's not an easy feet in the end I thought stuff it I'm sure it happens in the wild

Ok so im starting to think Aspitides are a bit special after reading this. My Woma has only taken a rat backwards once. Twice has tried to take it sideways but ends up sorting things out and finding the head. I thought it was just mine but is good to see it runs in the fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back