I love it when they swim

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it nice seeing them swim
thoght i would share some of my man swimming (coastal python)
DSCF0467.jpgDSCF1804.jpg
pencil.png

Nice shots guys, here's my lil aquatic dude Lucifer. He likes to blow bubbles ;)

DSCF3364.jpg

DSCF3367.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

ive seen my baby albino girl in her water bowl a bit lately i was guessing she was maybe coming up for a shed soon but maybe shes an albino water python lol

Nice painting inside the enclosure. i can see how u did it i think but can u explain anyway?
i put a large enough bowl in my jungle hatchie enclosure and they are yearlings now and ive never seen em swim. put them in tepid water in the sink but they hate it. whats the go there?

Nice painting inside the enclosure. i can see how u did it i think but can u explain anyway?
i put a large enough bowl in my jungle hatchie enclosure and they are yearlings now and ive never seen em swim. put them in tepid water in the sink but they hate it. whats the go there?

Just a base green background then various leaves from the garden as stencils and different colour spraypaint.....not as great as some backgrounds but it is easy to clean haah

ive seen my baby albino girl in her water bowl a bit lately i was guessing she was maybe coming up for a shed soon but maybe shes an albino water python lol
View attachment 192707 Or a "Yellow Submarine"

My MD used to go for a swim every night when he was little, and my water python loves to swim too. haven't got any shots of her swimming though.

Attachments

• Prince bath 1.jpg
    Prince bath 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Prince bath 2.jpg
    Prince bath 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back