i sold a snake now thay dont want him and want me to take him back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trento

Reaction score
i sold a stimo to a girl and now she dosent want him any more and wants her money back what should i do??

tell her that she should have thought about that mate and tell her u can refund half her money i cant stand people who do things like this

I'd be really worried about leaving him with the girl... I can imagine he'd be neglected and wouldn't recieve proper care - you really do have to motivation to take on any animal, let alone a reptile.
But I can see your dilema... best of luck man, keep us posted.

Yeah like Ramsayi asks a lot would depend on when it was sold, the age of the buyer and things like that.

i sold him yesterday and got the phone call about 4 today i thiink he would be looked after as she has bearded dragons .id like to do the right thing by everone but i dont realy want to take him back

Provided she doesn't own any other snakes I would take it back.

i sold a stimo to a girl and now she dosent want him any more and wants her money back what should i do??
To be honest I wouldnt mess around with the situation, I would just take him & give her back her money, as she obviously has changed her mind and wasn't sure about snake ownership in the first place and therefore the snake would only suffer. Hope this helps you.;)

thats disgusting people buying reptiles and changin there mind within 24hrs it happens soo damn much, tell her your not big w or kmart but then again the welfare of the animal is now a primary concern,

what was her reason for not wanting the snake obvisouly she wanted a snake otherwise she would not of brought yours from you

whats your reason for not wanting the snake back from her besides you want it sold?

do what is best for the snake and then yourself

let us know how you go

To be honest I wouldnt mess around with the situation, I would just take him & give her back her money, as she obviously has changed her mind and wasn't sure about snake ownership in the first place and therefore the snake would only suffer. Hope this helps you

I agree with this post. Its only been a day.

Perhaps you could discuss with her why she feels that she cant keep it?

i would say take him back hey, dont let him get neglected or be released casue the owner doesnt want him. make sure you do the correct thing by the snake mate.

how annoying, but since theres no quarantine issues id take it back just to make sure it isnt neglected.

dragons are no comparison to snakes, maybe she was struck at and pooped herself,...haha!
:p
i know i had sudden doubts when i got my first hatchy and he did nothing but try to kill me,...

she dosent want him because her mum dosent want him in the house i should never have sold him to 17 year old girl lesson learnt

If you take it back i would only refund half the money, serves her right for going behind everyones backs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back