I think we just found a corn snake!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh seems like their becoming more & more common..popping up all over the place!

Can see them becoming just as bad as other feral introduced species..

Are they at least a source of food for any of our native wildlife? Or are they completely useless?

Meh seems like their becoming more & more common..popping up all over the place!

Can see them becoming just as bad as other feral introduced species..

Are they at least a source of food for any of our native wildlife? Or are they completely useless?
All they are doing for natives is introducing diseases

hybrids and exotics wont escape or be released into the wild... will they?
herping in aus will be like going to imax soon :D

Cheers.

No they will give to a zoo where it will get a nice enclosure lots of mice and be allowed to fornicate with all the other exotics.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i thought dick smith was just some nerd in glasses,
now that i know hes a herper and makes house calls..changed my view on him
completely...i think il buy some goods from dse store next time :lol:

keep it away from your herps and have a shower
so that no nastys can get in to your collection.

cheers.
haha, oops >.>
just realised, yes dick smith do snakes too!! :p

This is off topic but IMO i think exotics are becoming increasingly more common and that the same thing that has happend with the burmeese pythons may/ is happening with cornies. anyone else have an opinoin on this?

This really gives me the ****s (pardon my french).... Why cant people just love our wildlife... And look at what happened in america.... Arghh *rage*

Yeah i have thats how i got a portion of my opinion , its bloody rediculous and should be cracked down on.
Yeah its almost like they turn a blind eye, nothing will be unless DECC gets alot more funding and they cant find anything better to spend it on

this is all to sad, and why cant the goverment have the forsight to exploit the export of our stuff?
you all know about the cockatoo and brumby kulls? the yanks would pay an arm and a leg for them, and yet we just kill them off like there pests, why not export the young health amimals and use that revanew to put funding back into parks and wild life?. it woud make more sence than what there doing now.

and yes i see corns becoming a problem like the us had with the burms, but unlike the us our weather will work aganst us, and we will be over run buy them b4 you know it!.

lol i would be wounderfull thou if they only ate cane toads, then it would be a totaly diffrent story.

well thats my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back