Id on little Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. because of where they live.
B. because Mountain Dragons have purple / blue mouths (still with a orange tongue though).

Definatly not a mountin or jacky, im not sure of your local species but it sounds like a tommy.

Best to let him go as soon as possible

Donk

ID on little Dragon, time to let him go.

Decided to let the little guy go today where he would no doubt be a lot happier. He was a funny little fella and took of at lightning speed on release,I've never seen such a quick lizard .However at times he was very quiet, and would sit on your hand for a long while with out any movement at all...cheers Scott

Decided to let the little guy go today where he would no doubt be a lot happier. He was a funny little fella and took of at lightning speed on release,I've never seen such a quick lizard .However at times he was very quiet, and would sit on your hand for a long while with out any movement at all...cheers Scott

Good on you for doing the right thing, hopefully you will see the little guy every now and then so you can enjoy him/her in its natural environment.
Many lizards will often freeze when they feel threatened and rely on their camouflage (sp?) to remain undetected by predators.

Tommy Round Heads are found in good numbers around yeppoon, jacky lizards arent found along the coast, and you dont get any more coastal than Yeppoon :)

Also the dragon appears to have no crest or other spines that and the partern make me pretty sure its a Diporiphora australis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back