Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the ventral spotting forming lines the dark head and the white under the chin and what appears to be a dark iris rules the western brown out and these are typical trademarks of ingrams browns from the NT to WA

With the ventral spotting forming lines the dark head and the white under the chin and what appears to be a dark iris rules the western brown out and these are typical trademarks of ingrams browns from the NT to WA
....;)...when I first looked I thought ingrams,then I went with maybe inland then went back and thought bugger it ,if I am wrong I am wrong ,so said ingrams but now I HOPE I AM RIGHT............lmao :lol::lol::lol:

The reason I posted was because someone sent me a book draft to look over the image titles.

They had Western Brown for the first image and Eastern Brown for the second. I wanted to get some opinions on Western Brown vs Inland Taipan for the first. And for the second image I was unsure because of the spots on the snakes nape......just wanted some other opinions.

Hopefully Jonno or Dpeica might also take a look here

Thanks for the replies.

The reason I posted was because someone sent me a book draft to look over the image titles.

They had Western Brown for the first image and Eastern Brown for the second. I wanted to get some opinions on Western Brown vs Inland Taipan for the first. And for the second image I was unsure because of the spots on the snakes nape......just wanted some other opinions.

Hopefully Jonno or Dpeica might also take a look here

Thanks for the replies.
The first snake is not a western brown a common mistake made by alot of people its is a Ingrams brown.

Small eyed snake, keelback, tree snake and a red naped snake? ;)

Id say 1st is Inland and 2nd Eastern Brown that was my opinion even before I read what they were supposidly, I swear the first is Inland!!

First maybe brown (western) second hard to say possible mulga (juvie)

wow both browns ....well anyone that ID it as snakes would be correct to ...thinks ya might have had to be a bit more specific;)
oh..dam..im soo sorry...daaaaammmmmm..........SOO sorry!..i feel like such a idiot..i better shuttup...im sorry i was not specific for YOU! shame...:(..i let the world down...haha..peace out!!//qlders RULE!!!

well Jamgo you know how it is ...........still sticks with what I said they are and obviously Jamgo feels the same to...

Id say 1st is Inland and 2nd Eastern Brown that was my opinion even before I read what they were supposidly, I swear the first is Inland!!

I got the first guess in and I am sticking with it. Inland and a brown. BTW incase some of you don't know, the fierce snake is also known as the Inland Taipan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back