Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt suggesting its a good name, i realise it gives a more negative image. I think they probably said its a tree snake which is commonly called a yellow belly black? but either way it seems like plenty of ppl call them yellow belly blacks. Maybe we could try to get a law passed that requires their common name to be Common Tree Snake, that would solve the problem of them having misleading names. I also think it should be made illegal to call bearded dragons "frillies".

I just saw a frilly....or a yellow belly black. I always confuse the two. Could have been a Dwarf Naped Snake for all I know, anyway after I caught it with bbq tongs...............

Ok I can clear this up once and for all. Gav is a close personal friend of mine and someone I have a lot of respect for when it comes to reps. He didn't state that at all...the bully up here tend to improvise. He rang after that article and complained and has since not reported at all with the bully for this reason.
Never believe all you read peeps!
Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back