Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not generalising, obviously, you and your mate represented the 1% lucky ones. Malcolm was a classy person who understood animals as well as business. There are animal parks owned by property developers (like the one worked in) and such like and that represents very different story. Ask Brian Barnett about his days working at Marbak Park at Port Macquarie. I was too one of the lucky ones, so lets celebrate the 1% who made it. LOL

i have been to a wildlife park where i had to actually correct the tour guide because she was being so wrong. of cause no one believed me coz she was 'the animal lady' grr.

mis-devious, what MAY have been much more effective, had you wrote a letter to the management pointing out what you thought was wrong and remind them (politely) that it's their RESPONSIBILITY to educate correctly if they choose to take that direction. Amusement is simply not enough. If you can still do it, do it! If we don't make a difference, who will?

Daintree signage

"a sign in the Daintree"

wow, that's good, one of the QPWS Rangers at Daintree is Lyall Naylor. I trust he didn't see this sign, although it looks very old.

DERM's community engagement unit doesn't always check accuracy of signage with staff, these oversights tend to hang around a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back