Idiotic people that bring teh lulz or grinds your gears :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I love this thread. People talking about food reminds me of my Uncle. One day my Auntie was gong out somewhere and left a pie for my Uncle with instructions on how to cook it. When she returned home she asked him how the pie was. He said it tasted good and that he liked the glaze she put on it. It turns out she didn't put a glaze on the pie, in the instructions she gave him she forgot to mention that he needed to take the glad wrap off the pie before cooking it... :lol:

I find that hard to believe... Fair enough, someone *may* be idiotic enough to cook a pie with glad wrap and manage to melt it, but to eat it and not notice? Lmao. Is it true?

My sisters partner came home one night and heated up some tinned caserole. It was dog food. He ate it and only realised when he was cleaning everything up, hahaha.

Yeah except they're not

Boa's give live birth, while pythons lay eggs. Interesting.

Yeah entirely different family. So I guess, ironically, that post could qualify for this thread just not in the way KJ intended ;)

I had a mate who ate "left over lamb cutlets" that he found in the fridge. After polishing one off his mum explained that they were marinating and hadn't been cooked yet. He was sick for two days with food poisoning

LOL wouldn't they have been a bit chewy? Bloody hell. The fella that ate the dog food won't eat cooked sausages. He'll eat them raw, disgusting.

Someone on youtube replying to a self righteous but correct idiot: You have a Bsc and you think that's a python? Bahahahahaha. xD
Me: It is a python
Said person: Looks more like a boa to me
Me: boas are a kind of python

Joke right?

I find that hard to believe... Fair enough, someone *may* be idiotic enough to cook a pie with glad wrap and manage to melt it, but to eat it and not notice? Lmao. Is it true?

Lol, yes it is true, he wasn't all that bright sometimes, and this story was told at his funeral (he didn't die from eating the glad wrap)

Haha fair enough.

I remembered one. This girl I know is in her twenties, she's really nice but a bit dim... The discussion of milk coming from cows came up, and she was like "what are you talking about? Milk doesn't come from cows" her mother asked her where it came from then, and she said "the supermarket...." and then she was turned off milk because we explained how it comes from cows.

She said this when she was about 21, lol.

Sorry if this one is a little rude guys, but couldn't stop laughing after it.

Recently had a discussion with my boyfriend and his friend (also male) and I said that females had to be the more evolved sex (right girls?) because we had a different 'orifice' for each of our 'duties down there'. After awhile the friend was like 'wait, does this mean you have three holes not two ?' Haha they both didn't know that!! I swear they must have had really bad sex ed classes at school.

i had to explain to some one that chocolate milk does not come from brown cows and that the brown cows are usualy the eating cow ( herafords for all those farmys). these city people have no idea were half their food comes from. the same person thought that eggs were just grown and they were gob smaked when i told them it comes out of a chicken.

i think that it should be taught in schools were food comes from

i had to explain to some one that chocolate milk does not come from brown cows and that the brown cows are usualy the eating cow ( herafords for all those farmys). these city people have no idea were half their food comes from. the same person thought that eggs were just grown and they were gob smaked when i told them it comes out of a chicken.

Agree entirely.
Watch the look on people's face when you tell them that eggs are basically just chicken periods

Herefords are maroon and white, and a lot of Australia's dairy cattle are Jersey's, which are brown. Also, Charolais' are beef cattle and they're white.

I had to explain to my partner that twins are not made when a couple have sex again after the girl is all ready pregnant, yep he told me he didnt want twins

I had a friend of one of my brestfriends over the otherday and she walked in asking about my snakes, so i took her in the reptile room to show her to her screaming and **** (which i HATE) then after a while she calmed down thank god cause i was about to kick her out, after telling her a hundred and five times that my snakes are not venimous and have NEVER biten or striked at me in their life she asks if there was a certian time of day they got angrier, stupid girl i felt like saying "yea they get a bit cranky if i dont read them a story before bed and give them a warm glass of milk"

there was something similiar in jamie's food revolution in LA, where does honey come from? and a kid answers bears...... *sigh*

back on track, last year had a random guy come over and asked me "heeeeeeeeyyyy, maaaaan, how do i get to Sydney?"
this was in central station, less than 10 minutes away from city if you're legging it and pretty much the epicentre of all trains..........
i should also add they guy was clearly NOT a foreigner(albeit perhaps abit tipsy, which explains alot)...

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that in this day and age there are people as dumb as that. Its common sense where eggs and milk come from, I mean seriously? I knew that stuff when I was like 2, how can any adult that stupid be able to even get through the day?

It's not actually that hard to believe. People live sheltered lives and we live in a very privileged time where we don't need to know any more about this sort of thing than "it's in the supermarket like the rest of the groceries"

I agree with snakeluvver, I doubt someone actually believed that chocolate milk came from brown cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back