Idiotic people that bring teh lulz or grinds your gears :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree entirely.
Watch the look on people's face when you tell them that eggs are basically just chicken periods

Not really, an egg laid by a chicken is just a single gamete with a shell developed over it. The period of a human is the gamete with no shell plus the lining and fluids surrounding that unfertilized gamete. So a human period is a lot more than a chicken laying an egg, not to mention more likely to be able to carry disease.

I let a chick drive around a carpark a while back.... The car was an auto, and she asked where the clutch was.

People that are new(ish) to the forum and seem to really love it by posting on average 18 posts per day....

I wanted that record and I've been here for nearly 6 years!!!

And as for the 'clutch' and 'auto' thing - it's unusual in my car - because its handbrake is in fact a foot brake and the brake is located where a clutch pedal might actually be if the car was manual!

The first person that does a handbrakey in my car when they think they're going to change gears is going to get a hell raucous laugh and a slap in the face! So I hope anyone who gets in my car asks "Where's the clutch?" because it would be advantageous to them!

it's unusual in my car - because its handbrake is in fact a foot brake and the brake is located where a clutch pedal might actually be if the car was manual!

Do you drive a golf cart? :p

If you're directing the post count thing at me, then shove it. I don't care about how many posts I have, I'm a member of too many forums to worry about that stuff.

I work in a restaurant and one lady ordered a thai prawn curry . . She then sent it back, didn't want another meal and didn't pay . .s he also kept asking for milk because -

"that curry was just soo hot, my mouth is burning"

Who would order a curry and complain about it being spicy!!! . . Also I've worked there about 3 months and she has been the only one to complain . . which leads me to believe that she can't handle spicy food - SO WHY ORDER A CURRY!!!!

WOAH kawasakirider, 18 a day :shock :I thought my 8 was a lot. Good thing is that your posts arent stupid and annoying :)

I work in a restaurant and one lady ordered a thai prawn curry . . She then sent it back, didn't want another meal and didn't pay . .s he also kept asking for milk because -

"that curry was just soo hot, my mouth is burning"

Who would order a curry and complain about it being spicy!!! . . Also I've worked there about 3 months and she has been the only one to complain . . which leads me to believe that she can't handle spicy food - SO WHY ORDER A CURRY!!!!

Depends what curry she ordered, and which one she was served...

Depends what curry she ordered, and which one she was served...

????

She ordered a thai green curry . . and its not even a curry place Its just a restaurant off the side of a tavern it was the only curry on the menu, there a mix of things on our menu from steak to pasta and shanks to curry . . Very varied, only one curry

also had someone order a well done eye fillet . . and complain about the size

When I worked in retail a lady bought a two pairs of undies and they scanned at a higher price than the label so $15 instead of $14, I told her she can only have the first item at the cheaper price . . she then went off saying its priced wrong etc etc - whinging over $1 . . then when I was trying to change the price it was taking awhile (stupid pos system) and then she was all like . . God its only $1 . . well if its only $1 why complain so bad in the first place . .

If she wasn't so rude I would have just given her the items at the lower price but coz she was rude she could just wait there till I sorted it out :p

Last edited:
?????
obviously not a Ruby connoisseur, If You sell one! state on the menu, its heat

There was a middle aged guy (high on something) in the street not long ago, performing cartwheels in fast moving, fairly dense traffic. Once he made it to the other side, he was shaking his head a lot and talking to himself. I followed him for a while until he caught on and turned on me, so I left, lol.

The same day I saw a guy with a crazy from tattoo on his leg :D

?????
obviously not a Ruby connoisseur, If You sell one! state on the menu, its heat

Its a mild curry . . My point is that it IS not spicy and being there for 3 months no one has complained about the spice except her . . . which would indicate that she cant handle spicy food which means she shouldn't order a curry or she should ask for it to be made extra mild . .The sauce is pre made so its not even like they could have accidentally made it spicier than normal

I will pick on myself here...

About 13 years ago I bought a car (little charade) and was just learning to drive it when I met my now husband, he decided to give it a service while under the bonnet he called out to me 'omg, it only has three cylinders some one has stolen one' I spent the next hour huffing and puffing trying to work out who on earth could of taken it much to his enjoyment I will never live that down.

My son was hungry and no one was home so he decided to boil himself an egg in a fry pan with no water he couldn't understand why it would explode like that.

This one time my toast got stuck in the toaster somehow, anyways i decided i would get it out with a knife...didnt go to well haha just some sparks and stuff..was quite funny...it made my day :)

Harry

^ glad I'm not the only one who's done that! Mind you I was 9.
On people being annoying, just the other day I had a customer come in to pay his PO box. When I told him it was due to be paid 2 months ago and that the box had been cancelled and the mail sent back he went off his nut! Even with me trying to explain that he'd had 3 notices to pay it, and that we're simply following Aus. Post's instructions. *facepalm* ruined my whole day.

i answer my desk phone "are you in the office?"
i answer my desk phone "are you at your desk?"
"are passwords case sensitive?"
"my monitor is not working", i go have a look power cable is loose :/
"my computer wont turn on", i got have a look, power point is turned off :/
"I'm trying to access a file and its saying access denied, why cant i open the file?"
omg don't even get me started on peoples reactions when i tell them data is light :/ hens fiber optics
"whats a USB" ...sigh
some of my favorite are can you install X software, i go have a look and its already installed....

Omfg I can't believe I left this one out....

A mate of mine is an absolute idiot. He had a car that hadn't been used for a while and the rego lapsed on it. During its time off the road, it was used for skids and other shenanigans, lol.

I sold him a ute and being a hopeless mechanic, he stuffed the 5 speed conversion up and needed a car. He wanted to know if the cars tyres were still roadworthy.

Keep in mind it had only been used for burnouts, so in theory there would be fairly even wear all over the shoes. He decides to check the tyre by watching it rotate (not necessary but fair enough).

Usually you'd jack the car up, release the handbrake and spin the meats, but my mate decided that would be too hard...

He started the car, put it in reverse (it was an auto) and let the handbrake off "just a little bit so the car would move, but not very fast"... The idea was that he would walk beside the car until he'd seen all around the tyre.

So he did, and the car was moving down his driveway. Once he'd seen enough, he decided to lean inside the car (not sit in it) and pull the Handbrake on to stop the car.

He slipped, knocked the handbrake off completely and was collected by the open drivers side door. He is obese, which in a way kinda saved his life, because his stomach being too big was what stopped him being dragged under the car. The door still dragged him along gravel for about 15 meters...

When he finally got out, the car went across the road and into a neighbours paddock, through a barbed wire fence, ruining the duco, the front quarter, the roof, the drivers side door and ripping the wing off.

Before this, the car was an immaculate red vs commodore with leather interior. My mate was chopped up and bruised from the gravel, and the car was written off, but it was worth it for the yarn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back