if only you could....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Albino Burmese python :D

Absolutly incredible "Gentle Giants"

awesome looking snakes, I might have to get one of those as well. But I like the normal coloured ones :)

If I had to own exotics I'd go overseas so that my exotics could be Australian reptiles.

Good topic,
Viper would be at the top of the list, (they come in the nicest colours with cool heads), apart from the whole dangerous bit.
I would really like a fresh water stingray for my aquarium. They are pretty popular overseas and come in similar colours to our reef stingrays (without the effort of a salt tank).
But I think that some less responsible people could easily introduce species into our wildlife that we could not handle - with pretty disastrous effects.
Better safe than sorry (only in this case).

Yes donkey, the albino burmese is a beautiful snake and would certainly keep the cats down and the kids come to that. :lol:
My favourite python is still the Retic though.

You can sometimes get Motoro Stingrays here for around $2000 each.

On the exotic reptile thing...I wouldn't want anything.

The moment I saw the little Fijian Banded Iguana (Brachylopus fasciatus) at the Australian Reptile Park it was love at first sight. But thats not to say I wouldn't want every type of aussie python avalable first.

waruikazi said:
Galapagos tortoise! and i'd make a saddle for it and ride it to work! :lol: :) :D

Dude you better set your alarm early :lol:

ive seen Motoro Stingrays for $1100 each they had about 6 or 8 very cool there are heaps of exotic fish around just look on pet link. as for herps i want red tail boas, fiji iggys, gaboon vipers, burms, normal iggys and star torts

I saw Galapagos Tortoises for sale at a UK reptile show we went to about 6 years ago, they were about 4 inches long I suppose so a bit of growing to do. :lol:

waruikazi said:
Galapagos tortoise! and i'd make a saddle for it and ride it to work! :lol: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back