I'm Curious.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, perhaps i AM colour blind partially...No...its the children who are wrong!

here is a nice grey on that i came across

100_0759.jpg

Come on Australis, we can all see that it is bright blue

lmfao great now all im ever gonna get is ****e about my colour perception :p

I swear you're all conspiring against me :p

they're nice, but they're generally more silver, arent they?

i wouldnt say that, they are simply grey and black, with some having a little brown or redish colour in them.

But seriously, they are you best bet, try looking up some pictures on the various forums and breeders websites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats dark brown and light brown......

and with gaara i can see the green tinge on the previous pic

what do u think of my little girl? i think shes pretty close to black and grey.... although it is sorta light light brown

ElShed4.jpg

yeah but i'm picky - if im gonna get a snake I want it to be as pefectly close to what I want as possible. Im not the kind of person who will just collect snakes for the bragging rights. As such I'm after the right contrast of grey and black, and patterning. I don't want the grey to be too washed out.

You do realise that snakes change colour overtime and when they shed. So your ideal coloured snake may not be so ideal later on.

I would be looking at MD as they are usually nice grey colours. And a nice snake too.

hate to break it to ya kids but im using an industry calibrated monitor...my colours are fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back