I'm just.. So happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for the photo! Surely an APS prize is in order if photo printed?

Yeah, I was thinking a pair of albino green tree pythons? Just a thought.

But don't get your hopes up on a photo, this may take a while.

UPDATE

Hello Cameron
I have just forwarded your reply to the shipping agent.He has promised to contact you in about an hour.I have also understood your request for a picture and so on.I don't think it is silly.Your dad is simply trying to protect your interest.I find it very reasonable.I have a problem though.We are at a camp/resort close to the forest some 240km(about 4hours drive) from the main city of Douala from where we will be shipping the dragons.I went there yesterday just to scan the pictures I sent to you.I don't have a scan machine here at the camp.However I will try to see what I can do about your confirmation picture.
I have also been asked by the shipping agent to be ready to hand over the dragons on Thursday morning.Please keep me posted on developments with shipping agent while I try to hold my own end of the bargain.Our home number is +23794154073 you can call us anytime.My husband or I will certainly be there to answer. Here is our license number as well RKL#:13112782B.
Thanks once more
Wilma

To which I replied:

Ok cool, I am really excited. Dad said he is fine with everything when the pictures get through. Do you know if they all get along? I have 3 spare enclosures. I can get more if they fight, as my dad can make them easily. I gave my bluetongues to my friend today so that i would have another spare enclosure for the beardies. really looking forward to it! thank you so much for this! I promise i will keep you updated as to how they are going and everything. I dont think I will call cause it will cost alot, but we seem to be doing good with emails i think.

cheers.

I have decided to go with the Innocent child whos daddy will do anything for him character. Seems to work well.

JUST RECEIVED: Beautiful Email from the Shipping Agent

Receiver : Cameron Laing
Tel: 0404234860
Address: 15 Grove Street
Hibbitsin.
License number: RKL 55837122
Destination: Mascot airport
Sydney
Departure airport:Douala International airport
Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
Departure time :10am
Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
Pick up person: Tim (PLEASE SEND ALL THE NAMES OF PICK UP PERSON)
Sender :Wilma Kenedy

I am Mr Nweteh Nestor Nchumuluh, Shipping agent with the Global Pet Transport SA,Douala agency,Cameroon.I have been instructed by my manager to handle the request from Mrs Wilma Kenedy with respect to the shipping of 3 pairs of bearded dragons to Mascot airport,Sydney-Australia.The bearded dragons will be leaving Douala International airport,Cameroon on Friday 29th August 2008 at 10am.They (bearded dragons and other pets we are shipping) will make a transit (rest and checks)in Auckland,New Zealand .Arrival at Sydney is on Friday night.Pickup is scheduled for Saturday 30th August 2008 as from 11am.We will send you a confirmation and a detail guideline mail on all these in due course.

I therefore wish to inform you that the shipping fee to get the puppy (ITS A PUPPY NOW?) to Sydney airport, Australia is AUD$349.965(AUD$116.655 per pair of dragons) approximately AUD$350.We have been made to understand that you will be the one to pay this
fee.Normally a bank transfer is done into our account with Standard Chattered Bank.Owing to the fact that a bank transfer will take longer time than we have at hand ,we have to resort to express money transfer.We use WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER when we are faced with such a situation.It usually takes about 2weeks to complete a bank
transfer from Australia to us.The banking services here are not as efficient and fast as in Australia.We need the fee before we can finalize all arrangements and that should be latest Thursday 28th August 2008 at 10am.However we will really appreciate an early transfer so that we can have enough time to conclude all financial arrangements with local airlines and Australian air express.So this is what you will do.You will go to your nearest Australian Post or any Western Union Money Transfer Agency and get the money transferred through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.You can as well do the transfer online using your credit or debit card.This is a lot faster.Click on the weblink below and fill the form accordingly, using the details given below

https://www.westernunion.com.au/asp/mtReceiver.asp

If you don't have a credit card then you can go to one of the following Western Union agencies around you

AUSTRALIA POST
SHOP30 LEVEL6 MLC CENTRE
Sydney,

OR

AUSTRALIA POST
181 CASTLEREAGH STREET
Sydney,

OR

2 IN ONE DESIGN
LOBBY SHOP AT WESTIN HOTEL
Sydney

This is the information that you will use to fill the form that will be given you for the transfer at the post or online.Please make sure that the name and the address a separately filled

Name Mr Nkweteh Nestor Nchumuluh

City DOUALA

State LITTORAL PROVINCE

Country CAMEROON

Address Global Pet Transports SA
C/O Aeroport International de Douala
PMB 5507
Tel: 0023794154073

Amount AUD$350

Test Question FOR?

Answer 3 PAIRS

Once you do the transfer ,email me with all the transfer details which should include an MTCN (money transfer control number).Then send a copy to Mrs Wilma Kenedy so that she can use it to claim a receipt for you.Mrs Kenedy will be handing over to us the dragons this Thursday morning as well as some equipment,all the papers and a care sheet.Once we get the transfer details, we will contact Mr/Mrs Kenedy to come over.We will then issue them a receipt and also finalize any other arrangements with her.After labeling and registration,we will send you an email containing details such as the
crate number, connection flight details,pickup procedure code, and other relevant information which you will use to pick up.You will receive this information latest Thursday afternoon.

That is all we have as information for now.Other details will be made available to you in due course.Please get back to us as soon as possible if you have any difficulties doing the transfer or any other inquiries.Please also confirm that you have received this mail.Hope to read from you soon.

Best regards

NKWETEH N.N
Shipping Agent

--