I'm just.. So happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a photo, i bet 2 things
1:They are going super crazy to find a photo on the net
2:Or the picture will be an indian sort of thing like the telemarketers

Got the photo. It is a fake. I know I wont get a real one now so I am working on a very witty smartassed reply. Any ideas would be great

Oh even better idea, Say:
Hi, before i put in the payment, there is this little story i would like for you to read, then give them the link to this thread, then for the last post on this thread say HAHAHA YOU CAN'T SCAM ME ****** LOL

Possibly the last update!

Receiver : Cameron Laing
Tel: 0404234860
Address: 15 Grove Street
Hibbitsin.
License number: RKL 55837122
Destination: Mascot airport
Sydney
Departure airport:Douala International airport
Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
Departure time :10am
Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
Pick up person: Tim Batherfield
Sender :Wilma Kenedy

There has been a sudden twist in events here.I was making calls for the cancellation of the shipment when a colleague over heard me explaining it to an airline agent and came up to me.He was wearing a T-shirt with the words ROCKY which Mrs Kenedy informed me you
absolutely want to see.We have used his cell-phone to get a picture and I am sending it to you.I hope it is a clear picture.Mrs Kenedy has already left here with
the dragons,very disappointed.I will call her straight away to return to us.She should still be on the way or may be still in town hoping for power to be restored.You have 30mins to reply this mail and lets conclude.I am doing all this for the poor lady.

Regards
Shipping Agent

--
Powered By Outblaze

(look at the photo at the bottom of this post before reading on)

My reply:

Wow, how convincing is that photo! To be quite honest I am deeply disappointed and shocked at how bad you attempted to put this scam together. You would think that if you were really willing to give this a go, you would put a decent effort in to pull off this fail of a scam.

Me and my mates have been having a nice little laugh at this for the past few days, feel free to check it out: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat/im-just-so-happy-90086

First things first, Wilma? Come on. It isn’t the Flinstones, It’s your typical Cameroon scam! Be more creative! I would also like to point out that a camera phone can not Process that high of a quality picture. Keep your lies with in reason! Also, would like to say how is it that you cant get a photo onto a computer but you can some how get me a picture off a phone. Another thing, don’t talk about the time (being night) when you show me a picture that had supposedly been just taken and it is of two people during the day.
What are the chances of that douche walking past with a Rocky t-shirt on? I’d say about as likely as you actually making money out of this ****ty scam.

Also, check your messages before you send them. I noticed quite a few mistakes, such as saying “we will send your puppy” instead of bearded dragon, slip ups like that can cause you to lose the target.

Tell Wilma she can hang on to her dragons. As I do no longer require them.
Now off you go, to your crappy useless life, go on, type www.petlink.com into the search bar, and find the next victim that will no doubt with in 5 seconds realize you are vomiting lies and failure.

I do not know of the job situation in Cameroon so I cannot comment on the fact that your such a low life you have to resort to this, but I am sure if you put on a convincing smile and flash a thumbs up, you may even manage to get a job at the local Mc Donalds!

On a lighter note, I have a lovely pair breeding pair of Maltese puppies that really need a good home, all you need to do is pay the shipping! If your interested, reply :D

Sincerely, Cameron.

I tried to refrain from swearing, so I could post my exact words on here. Thank you to all that went along for the ride on this thread, wasn't as successful as it could of been but I had fun!.

OMG JUST GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM HIM:

> Hi
> It has been fun here too.Wow what a great event.I have been execising my skills as well and having less time to concentrate.Just to ad that your address is also phony as well as ur phone number.I am a pro and I know for sure u were just a bait.
> Thanks for the fun
> I got holes in different area codes

To which i replied:

If you knew i was a bait you wouldn't have waited so long and wasted your time. No **** my address is phony, you think I would give you a real one?
No problems, we shall do it again soon. Jackass

(I have exceeded my daily post limit so thats why my posts may be delayed)

Attachments

• cameroonscammer.jpg
    cameroonscammer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 91
bah haha i love how he tries to save face in the last email.

You should have told him you were a member of NPWS or something. HAHAHAHA!

Ahahaha great work Rocky! i have been following this thread and it kept me entertained all day at work... i just kept pressing the refresh button hoping for an update!!! Thank-you!!!!

Also if he really was a "PRO" no way would he have admited it was a scam..and he was a scam artist...Stupido

Possibly the last update!

*SNIP*

(I have exceeded my daily post limit so thats why my posts may be delayed)

I've found the site where he got the picture lol
http://www.shakingupamerica.com/gpage10.html

GFSGenMills08Mar10.jpg

"(One of the funny, ironic moments: It turned out one of the people in attendance happened to be wearing a Rocky t-shirt under his General Mills shirt, and came up to show me after we discussed Rocky during the speech)"

ahahahahaha

He/she is not a pro, not even close!

Ive been loving this thread tho~!

Rocky..u rock! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back