I'm just.. So happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, currently at tafe, taking my break off to update you all. So far no responce, I sent an email saying " hey just wondering how you went with the photo? Cuz I really don't wanna miss out on these beardies! i will give them a real good home!

blah blah blah.

Now i gtg eat.

UPDATE

Hello Cameron
I am sorry I couldn't mail earlier.I have so much on me right now.I will be going over to town tomorrow to hand over the dragons at 11:30 ,so I will send the picture as soon as I am through.
Wilma

Reply.

Ok cool sounds good, dad is looking forward to it too, do they have names? Also do you know the sexes of them. And have any ever bitten before?

I attached some pictures of the enclosures i will put some in (the 2nd one is one me and dad are working on now)

So, i have sent that off now, I attached 2 photo's to it so i seem more legit on making the purchase, making her more likely to take a photo. (photo of an old enclosure, and the building process of another old one)

Will keep you all posted!

Yeah, well she pretty much knows now that nothing is going to happen without a picture so she may just deliver! At the start i wasn't too hopeful but s shimmer of possibility is shining through!

Not sure, I am going to work out a way to do it. Might say "ok i payed all the shipping, blah blah blah" or I might call and see if that works, record the conversation, and post it up here. I don't know.

I would like to know how they can accept a call from you, on their home phone number, if they are away at a camp/resort?? Pisser!!!

Hope you get the pic!!

and dont forget to thank them for the free puppy..

Receiver : Cameron Laing
Tel: 0404234860
Address: 15 Grove Street
Hibbitsin.
License number: RKL 55837122
Destination: Mascot airport
Sydney
Departure airport:Douala International airport
Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
Departure time :10am
Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
Pick up person: Tim (PLEASE SEND ALL THE NAMES OF PICK UP PERSON)
Sender :Wilma Kenedy

It is very important that you confirm reception of my first mail concerning the shipment.I will also like to remind you that we have to receive the shipping fee latest today Thursday 28th August at 10am.We have to conclude certain arrangements or we will just have to annul the shipment.We also need the full names of the person who will pick up the bearded dragons from the airport.

Regards
Shipping Agent

Hmm. What do I say to this?

Replied with:

Wilma is just going to send me a quick photo when she hands the dragons over, I will be online all day so that i can send the money right away!
(sorry)

Update

Tel: 0404234860
Address: 15 Grove Street
Hibbitsin.
License number: RKL 55837122
Destination: Mascot airport
Sydney
Departure airport:Douala International airport
Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
Departure time :10am
Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
Pick up person: Tim (PLEASE SEND ALL THE NAMES OF PICK UP PERSON)
Sender :Wilma Kenedy

Mrs Kenedy is here in my office.There has been power failure since 9am this morning and we just had to use an electric generator to contact our clients.She has told me of a photo she has to send and unfortunately it can't be printed.She has been running around trying to do that.Under normal circumstances,we are suppose to have annulled your shipment but she her situation is understandable.So I have barely 2 hours or so to round up things here.She has asked me to give you a guarantee.So to that respect,Global Pet Transport SA

www.globalpettransport.i8.com

,hereby acknowledges reception of 3 pairs of Bearded Dragons from Mrs Wilma Kenedy to be shipped to Cameron Liang.We are responsible for the shipment and will take total responsibility if anything whatsoever happens to the dragons.I will ask Mrs Kenedy to mail you right away.She is really very worried.The following are needed asap

The shipping fee transfer details
The complete names of the pick up person

Hope to read from you asap.

My Regards
Shipping Agent

--
Powered By Outblaze

Replied with:

Thank you so much for waiting for us, sorry to stuff you around, The person picking them up will be Tim Batherfield.
cheers

I also received an email from "wilma" about 4 mins after.

Hello there
I
am at shipping agency.I have been in town since morning running.there
was a power cut at about 9am.I have taken the picture but printing it
is a problem.I have pleaded with shipping agent to hold on for power to
be restored.They had almost canceled the freight of the
dragons.Desperately I have therefore pleaded with him to stand like a
guarantee between us.I am just worried.I am mailing from his PC and I
will be here until all this is resolved.

I responded with:

Thank you so much! you don't know how much this means to me and my dad, thank you so so much for doing all of this, sorry we are stuffing you around. We will give you a little extra for your efforts.
THANKS!

So, she said she will be there until it is resolved, meaning I may get a photo soon :D
I decided to use some 1337 hacking skills and found that all of the emails have been from the same Ip address.
So fail....

Also would like
to point out www.globalpettransport.i8.com the site the shipping dude said in the email. How DODGEY!

Last edited:
They fail at life. Send them an e-mail of "So how come your camp is located at the shipping agency?" or something along those lines.

They fail at life. Send them an e-mail of "So how come your camp is located at the shipping agency?" or something along those lines.

BAHAHAHA "fail at life" My cousins and I say that all the time. I will say something like that, of course after the power outage they are having, and after my Trophy Picture ;)

Update:

> Tel: 0404234860
> Address: 15 Grove Street
> Hibbitsin.
> License number: RKL 55837122
> Destination: Mascot airport
> Sydney
> Departure airport:Douala International airport
> Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
> Departure time :10am
> Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
> Pick up person: Tim Batherfield
> Sender :Wilma Kenedy
>
> I have barely about 45minutes to start concluding our arrangements with our airline partners and other parties.I have had the complete names of the pick up person but not the transfer details.Mrs Kenedy is left here a couple of minutes ago for a meal but I have just called her to return as I have to wrap things up.
> So can we conclude this and let carry on with my duties.
>
> Regards
> Shipping Agent
>
> --
> Powered By Outblaze

Response:

Ok, I am ready to go, But as I said, I cannot until dad sees the photo confirming this.

What I don't understand is why are they getting so crazy? Why can't they send it on the next flight? Silly.

There trying to get out of sending the pik, i bet there will be numerous power failures. Hahahaha

Also make sure you specify what you want in the photo again, or they might just pluck a pik off the net.

UPDATE:

Ok, alot of scammers do what the following email shows, they try to pull you i with one last effort.

> Tel: 0404234860
> Address: 15 Grove Street
> Hibbitsin.
> License number: RKL 55837122
> Destination: Mascot airport
> Sydney
> Departure airport:Douala International airport
> Departure date :Friday 29th August 2008
> Departure time :10am
> Shipment:3 pairs of Bearded dragons
> Pick up person: Tim Batherfield
> Sender :Wilma Kenedy
>
> Hereby confirm that I am proceeding to the cancellation of the shipment.Mrs Kenedy isn't here as yet but will also conclude with her when she gets here.
>
> Regards
> Shipping Agent
>
> --
> Powered By Outblaze

Now, This is not over, they wont cancel this whole operation over holding a piece of paper and taking a photo. I replied with:

Ok, we will have to do it at a later date then, sorry things didn't work out this time.
Cheers.

Which is what some one in this situation (if it were real) would most probably say. I also bring up the option of doing it again in the future. I remain confident.

Also, I took it upon myself to send the first message this time, I said this to Wilma:

I am very sorry Wilma, but he canceled the shipment, I am so sorry that i stuffed you around, I have all the details and everything here but dad said no because he isn't sure if this is real or not, so he wanted to see you in a photo holding up the word rocky (my beardies name). I am so so so sorry that i stuffed you around. and I am sad that i cant get the beardies. Is there no chance it can still happen?
Thanks.

So that I sound more legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back