Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you keep you interest in herps mate, i got my first python at 22 and its just a common carpet python. like instar said the first step is to get your licence and start off small like a childrens or something. no use getting something that is only going to give you grief in the legal sence anyway. i think you will find a carpet or children most enjoyable and if you have any questions all of the guys who use this site will help you out anyway they can. good luck

Daniel

hey im am gunna keep an interest in herp i have been wanting one for about 3 years now :) thanks for all you helpful ppl:)

joughin i have never been to tassie but if u care to read any of your posts u will c there is a herp society in tassy and the island aint that big u will also c that u may soon be able to have male spotted pythons take a bit of time and have a look at your other post laws 4 tassie reps get on the phone and ask... i know u r only 14 but u cant expect other people to look after u 4 the rest of your life there r ppl to help u u just have to find them..

the impression i get is that u want some 1 to get u a licence
some 1 to buy u a snake
and then u prolly want some 1 to feed it give it water and get it out so u can clean it..
!!!!!!THERE IS SOME THINGS U HAVE TO DO FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!
good luck.

I have...

Hay dude i am 12 and have just gotin a spotted python (Antareaia maculosa) and they are mad so cool mine has never bitin me and they are pretty chep (around 150$ upwards) but dude do not start with a elapid Ok and spotted pythons are about 4foot when fully grown And great to handel There mad.
Heres a pic of mine

hey dane man i wanted to get one but i heard ya cant import to tassie right butn ow i am hearing you can so im planning on getting a snake ok and that what i was leaning towards anywayst hanks buddy i reckon i will gety one of them thanks for ya help guys and well yeh anyways dane i cant c ya pic dude

whta for ?
i am in tas hes in somewhere how could we?

dane snake boy how about u read the whole post before posting

hope so dimond

i think there was joughin if u want more help [[warning no swearing]] to another site because this is becoming a bit of a joke u have a new tassie want a snake thred each week

well thats about a straight forward as you can get joughin. .u seem to have trouble takin adivce and several ppl have tried to give u the hind so looks like mr magics' graber the bull by the horns.
good on him

OuZo said:
you guys should hook up man :lol: ;)

joughin said:
whta for ?
i am in tas hes in somewhere how could we?

Hehehe how low can you go Zo! :lol: :lol:

marty said:
looks like mr magics' graber the bull by the horns.

And Michael is still trying to attach the end of his nose :lol: :lol:

(Sorry no contribution from me :lol: Just an ice-breaker :wink:)

whatever you [[swearing removed]] i asked cos i keep forgetting maybe did you ever think i could be dyslexic ? no so shutup

im not though

joughin said:
whatever you f@@k heads i asked cos i keep forgetting maybe did you ever think i could be dyslexic ? no so shutup

im not though

Sounds like Tara.............

:p

Hix

whatever you f@@k heads i asked cos i keep forgetting maybe did you ever think i could be dyslexic ? no so shutup

im not though

lmfao that's a classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol sorry DP i just thought they'd probably get along :lol: ;)

who the f@@k is tara god damn you ??

someone with a temper as short as yours and an attention span as long maybe?

YOWZERS it's pms i say! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back