Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ouzo i dont care i will prob get banned so what not like it aint happened before but im sick of their **** its relly annoying and i ask these questions cos im not an experienced herper liek you guyts so i ask to find out

but im sick of their poo

i think you might find the feeling's mutual there :p

it doesn't take being an experienced herper to take in the answer to a question the first time tho joughin ;)

ok then zo i am just really annoyed at some one the ppl here also i didnt say poo i said 5hit and i only have two posts left and if i exceed that i get banned for two weeks so yeh anyways thanks for the help helpful pplz :) and to the rest pissoff

Hello again Joughin, I think folk are annoyed because your posts are all pretty much the same subject over and over. I know you have a keen intrest in reptiles and this site is an outlet to express that intrest, however, maybe you could use your alotted post quota a little differently?
Maybe post us up some reptile related news storys from Tazzy, or if you go out looking for reptiles, tell us what of your adventures and what animals you find. Im sure we'd all love to read it.
Follow Mark (agamadaes) advice, contact those folk about importing male pythons to taz, im sure you will have your own snake soon enough and some serious questions we can help you with.
I look forward to pics of any animal you buy too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back