• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inland (Murray Darling) Carpet Python, 5 year old.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenReyn

Reaction score
Species: Inland carpet Python (Morelia Spilota metacalfei)

Length: Roughly 170cm

Quantity Available: 1

Bred By: Simple (from this site)

General Description: Extremely placid snake who has never bitten me, or missed a feed. He has never bred (or attempted to), but is very well toned and healthy who should make a terrific breeder. I will sell for a cheaper price to an experienced reptile owner (as he was my first snake and am only selling due to university).

Willing to Freight: I'd prefer not to.

Contact me: Not via PM, as I rarely check- try me through [email protected]

License Number: Given on sale.

Other Details: Also am selling various enclosures that I am willing to sell separately, but if interested in the snake and any of the enclosures- I'm willing to make a deal.

PC170004.jpgPC170006.jpgPC170003.jpg

The photos don't do him justice. After a shed he becomes a beautiful shade of light grey.

I just realised that the given email was misspelt, so if anyone had e-mailed me expressing interest, the new e-mail is correct. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Last edited:
CHRISTMAS PRICE DROP!! Will sell now for $225!!

Bump!! Will make an even cheaper deal to a non-new keeper! He must be sold!

Last edited:
Cut down to $200 for the rest of 2011!!! In 2012, price will rise to $250! NEED AN URGENT SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back