Introducing Myself

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Reaction score
Hello all of you :p

i am not exactly what u would call a brand new member, ive been spaming here for a good week or 2, trying to scrounge as much info out of your melons as i could.

i learnt alot, so to all of u i must say a big thankyou (especialy marie)

the reason i have finnaly made my introduction is that i have (well dad loaned me to) just purchased a beaut little south western carpet python.

i dont know everything, so i plan to continue my rampage of spam untill i can open my own austalia zoo.

my info.

My name is Jack Riley (chad is just an alias)
I am 17 years of age (yes, dads the lisencee for 1 year)
i come from Western Australia (so the snake cost me 900 :()
i go to school for 14 more days.

please help with whatever info u can in one of my numerous info posts :D

welcome jack, this forum is great and everyone is real nice. $900 for a swp - ouch! I just bought a bhp for less than that! Gotta love QLD.

OOOooo that's pricey...
actually I have no idea how much a snake should cost and I wouldn't know a south west carpet python if it asked me to tea!! Do you have pictures?

welcome Jack! got any pics of your little charger?

its fresh at my house today, it seems scared enough by the fact that i am so much bigger than it. ill get some pics once its relaxed, i belive the last thing it needs in a new environment is bright flashes in its face.

once its handling (1-2 weeks) ill get some happy snaps :D

because its so young, it hasnt been sexed yet... so im going for the unisex name of luci for a guy, or lucy for a girl, same sound.

short for lucifer (the devil) who took the form of a snake in the bible.

sorry if this isnt in the right spot, i was sure there was sumwhere called "introductions" but i searched high and low and didnt find it.

any mods wanna move this to its correct location,w ould be much appreciated.

Welcome Jack! Sounds like your python has found a fantastic new home! Keep us posted on how Lucy/i goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back