Irresponsible pet owner -HELP ASAP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smuggle it out of the house and pretend it escaped and give it to a friend.....

just to get it out of such bad conditions is take it off your hands and give it a good home if hes not gonna look after it just take it and not tell him if cant look after the snake he shouldnt have it take it to the rspca and then go and kick him in the balls and break his leg just for fun thats just creul to do that to an animal make him live in his own crap and see how he likes it

Just contact the rspca, they have the authority to remove animals that are neglected or abused. Wires does not operate in Queensland but your local wildlife associations will help rehousing it

You could try to call Clayton knight in Deception bay and ask for his advice. Or just bite the bullet put the guy in and be done with it.
Dont be a spectator, people that are doers for those that cannot (animals) are the ones that sleep well at night. Watching a neglected animal deteriate in front of your eyes is sometimes as bad as the person commiting the abuse. Face it this person that is obviously not going to change, or has any care for his animal

BE A DO'er.

I still reckon sneak it out the back door...........................

that just makes me sick. i thought i was going to vomit when i read that

If i planned an "accidental escape" he'd probably just want to get another one. And same thing would happen.

If i went about it through the rspca, would they revoke his reptile license or anything like that?

When getting a licence is so easy, and its even easier to find snakes on the 'black market' this is the type of thing that happens everywhere. I have a photo of a corn snake on the wall at work and i get people (customers) offering me a corn snake, diamond or carpet probably 3 times a week....

I doubt it. Its not like they check your record when you get your licence, just hand over some cash and sign the paperwork....

If rspca comes thru all animals in the house will be checked & kah will possibly get a fine & loose licence aswell as he should've done something or told someone sooner, well that's the impression i'm under anyway.
Pete.

"Oh dear! Sorry mate, he must have pushed opened his door.".................;) I'm sorry, I don't have any faith in the RSPCA. They will most likely say they don't deal with snakes! Go straight to national parks. Have his license removed. Why do some people think it is their RIGHT to have animals. In my mind it's a privilege! :evil::evil:

DISGUSTING..:evil:TELL HIM TO GIVE IT TO SOME WHO WILL CARE FOR IT NOW...and call rspca..PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKE ME SICK:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Hi,
Next time you have got (if he goes away on holidays) just offer to take it to ur place and then just say "i'll keep it here if ya wont ya know it's no probs", fix him up(mites proper feed ect) and if u don't want him sell it then fix the enclosure and sell that to (if you don't want it) might not workor try something like i want to study this animal for work or school or something like that and he obviously dosen't care about it so he might give it to u or u can buy it off him hope it helped.Again sorry about the spelling

Smuggle it to me i will look after it properly
He must be a bit of a pig this fella

Lewy

Grab his head and stick it in the box and ask him how it likes it, then slap him upside the head and tell him to wake up to himself and start looking after it otherwise when your forced to clean it next you will empty what is cleaned out into his bed. Seriously.

yea u got that right usally people who can't look after animals can't look after them selfselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back