Irresponsible pet owner -HELP ASAP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if you smuggled it away and you think he will just get another snake. Smash the enclosure he's got, then he has no choice but to buy a new cage, or he'll just stop owning snakes....

And you associate with this person? Go with what midnightserval said and say it escaped. I would kick his ****

empty the contents of the snakes enclosure into this retards bed. see what he thinks of having to lay in that sort of crap. (no..really, do it)

Mix the 'contents' into his coffee in the morning.

empty the contents of the snakes enclosure into this retards bed. see what he thinks of haveing to lay in that sort of crap. (no..really, do it)

lol thats the best idea i've seen all night do that that will get him

Then tell him to stop talking ******* when he starts yelling!!!

Talked to one of my other housemates about it and we've decided to call the rspca and make some 'enquires' tonight.

Will let you know how it goes...

Is this person likely to physically abuse you if you just take it upon yourself to fix up this animal? If not (or if you are not scared of them, I don't know size/weight ratio) then just tell them you don't care what they think you are taking the snake until he gets off his fat bum and gets an appropriate enclosure. If money is no prob then tell him to give you some and you will do what has to be done.

If the snake has any ticks, carefully take one off and place it on his face when he's asleep......

If the snake has any ticks, carefully take one off and place it on his face when he's asleep......

Lol. I can think of a better place to stick it :lol:

But seriously, what a disgrace, I just cant understand how people can treat an animal like that, especially one that is under their care.

If he cant / is to lazy to look after it, tell him to wake up to himself and sell the poor thing so it can get onto the road to recovery ASAP. :evil:

I consider myself priveleged to be able to keep these amazing animals as im sure most of us on here do. Obviously this guy doesnt. Trying to teach this guy a lesson by letting this animal live in a absolutey disgusting environment is not helping at all. I think you should start looking after the snake. take it to the vet and get it treated, and then maybe everytime he poos you could wrap it in some paper towel and leave it on his pillow for him. People like this do not deserve to keep these amazing animals.

You should say, "guess wot, you snake laid eggs, but dont worry im gonna smash them cos you cant seem to take care of the one you got" Then kick him in his 'eggs'

Makes you mad doesn't it! People on this site always asking questions on the best way to feed, best sorts of enclosures, best temps etc etc in order to keep a healthy snake, and then some (***** insert appropriate word here*****) has a lovely animal and doesn't give two hoots about it. Hope you phone the RSPCA and it gets taken off him!!!!!

Thats just wrong he doesn't deserve to hold a licence.Put his snake in his bed for 1/2 hr just long enough for some mites to infest his bed and see how he likes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back