is anyone one else straight edge on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some touching stories on this thread, good on all that have turned there lives around for the positive.

Like some of the others i guess i am straightedge, but have never heard of the term until i read this.

And you get to be cool and put x's on everything.
What a joke. Can't people just do all three and not label it.

Well I guess I am not straight edge. I smoke a pack of cigs every couple of weeks and have a beer every now and then. I don't do drugs though. I think it is just a choice. If people want to be straight edge then let them, if people want to smoke and drink then let them. Who are we to judge anyone? Everyone has their faults and everyone has their own ways of releasing stress.

Im eating lamingtons and both dogs are snoring on the other couch. Going to cook some curry soon. Tiger shark doc on in a min, going to check it out.

hypochondroac; Do you actually know the story of how the Xs came to be the symbol of straightedge?

I know what you mean though, some people do go overboard, they are usually the types who become straightedge and sell-out after a year or so...

But we certainly arent all like that, Myself and alot of people I know just do it for ourselves.
So whats the harm in living a clean life?

id rather sit at home with my snakes then being in a pub/club fri/sat night every week.. i done see the fun in buying overpriced drinks in some place you have to pay to get into.. im getting old..lol..

id rather sit at home with my snakes then being in a pub/club fri/sat night every week.. i done see the fun in buying overpriced drinks in some place you have to pay to get into.. im getting old..lol..

Thats why I work in hospitality, it has its good points, and its bad.

I am closing this thread as it has gone off into just chit chat and not on topic.
We do not usually allow any threads about drugs on here, but we felt that it was a positive outlook on them and to hear some peoples nightmares about taking them will hopefully make people think twice about taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back