Is it cruel to keep pot plants?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMMM. I'm a bit concerned that if you were to be released you would not survive. When you lose your power (or will) to control and take life it can be a sign that you are losing you will to live altogether. You are after all a carnivore, and without the basic desire to kill and devour living things you will not survive in the wild
Good luck, A

After reading this thread I decided to release my collection of Cacti. I changed my mind however, as I released that once they were in the wild they would just be a bunch of pricks.

oh greebs, the poor cacti. imagine referring to a poor defenseless plant as anything so degrading....

Greebo said:
After reading this thread I decided to release my collection of Cacti. I changed my mind however, as I released that once they were in the wild they would just be a bunch of pricks.

Despite what I said earlier, I make an exception for Cacti.

I would strongly advise you to release them, Greebo - as far from your home as possible. In time they will shake and quiver and eventually explode in a cascade of aggressive hairy Tarantulas that are the size of dinnerplates. better they do that away from your home, not in the home.

:p

Hix

I know this will happen because I read it in an email.

f8d2e53798.gif
everything you get in emails are true

Hix said:
Greebo said:

Despite what I said earlier, I make an exception for Cacti.

I would strongly advise you to release them, Greebo - as far from your home as possible. In time they will shake and quiver and eventually explode in a cascade of aggressive hairy Tarantulas that are the size of dinnerplates. better they do that away from your home, not in the home.

:p

Hix

I know this will happen because I read it in an email.

There is a reasonable market for arachnids ATM so maybe it is a good idea to hold onto the cacti :?:

Yes, it's cruel to keep plants in pots. It's also cruel to pick fruits, eat vegetables and stare at any plants as you might give them a complex. :D

michael moore's ficus ran for a government position, see what they can achieve when they are free?? We're just not letting them reach their full potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back